National Compliance Audioconference: New Initiatives in Health Care Governance After Enron and Sarbanes-Oxley: Implications to For Profit and Nonprofit Health Care Organizations
- Thursday, November 20, 2003
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm (Eastern)
- Sponsored by Train for Health Care Compliance, www.TrainforHealthCareCompliance.com
- Each registered site receives complimentary access for one
for Train for Health Care Compliance's course Training for Senior Management in Corporate Governance
Contact: Paul Tunnecliff
WASHINGTON DC USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE(TM) -- NOVEMBER 4, 2003: Train for Compliance, www.TrainforHealthCareCompliance.com, the nation's leading healthcare workforce training company, announced today the scheduling of a national audioconference on New Initiatives in Health Care Governance After Enron and Sarbanes-Oxley: Implications to For Profit and Nonprofit Health Care Organizations on Thursday, November 20, 2003 from 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm (Eastern).
AUDIOCONFERENCE FEATURED FACULTY:
- Richard Kusserow, President, Strategic Management Systems and Former Inspector General, Department of Health & Human Services, Washington, DC
- Janet Rehnquist, Esq., Partner, Venable LLP and Former Inspector General, Department of Health & Human Services, Washington, DC
- Lawrence West, Esq., Associate Director, Enforcement Division, Securities and Exchange Commission, Washington, DC
- Gerry Hinkley, Esq., Partner, Davis Wright Tremaine, San Francisco, CA (Moderator)
COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO TRAIN FOR HEALTH CARE COMPLIANCE GOVERNANCE COURSE:
- 1:00 pm Welcoming Remarks and Introduction of Faculty
Gerry Hinkley, Esq.
- 1:05 pm Implementation and Enforcement of Sarbanes-Oxley
Lawrence West, Esq.
- 1:20 pm An Overview of the OIG's Compliance Resource Guide for Corporate Boards
Janet Rehnquist, Esq.
- 1:35 pm Practical Approaches for Compliant Governance for Healthcare Organizations
- 1:50 pm The Role of the Corporate Audit Committee
Gerry Hinkley, Esq.
- 2:05 pm Questions and Comments
- 2:30 pm Audioconference Adjournment
Each site that registers for the audioconference will receive a complimentary three-month access for one person to the following Train for Health Care Compliance online training course:
SPONSOR: TRAINFOR HEALTH CARE COMPLIANCE:
- Training for Senior Management in Corporate Governance
Train for Health Care Compliance, http://www.TrainforHealthCareCompliance.com, offers comprehensive health care compliance training, ranging from e-learning solutions, through a blended approach which includes CDs and written materials, to onsite training and special access to national conferences and audioconferences. Train for Health Care Compliance is a member of the Train for Compliance, www.TrainforCompliance.com, family of
healthcare regulation and compliance training websites which include Train for HIPAA, www.TrainforHIPAA.com, and Train
for Emergency Management, www.TrainforEmergencyManagement.com.
AUDIOCONFERENCE CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT AVAILABLE:
Only HIPAA Audioconferences offer 11 types of continuing education credit that can be applied for and approved online. The Following Extensive CEs: AAPC; ACCME; ACHE; ACMPE; ACPE; AHIMA; ANCC; CISSP/SSCP; HIMSS, HCCB; MCLE; and NASBA.
For more information, call 800-684-4549 or email
You can register online at:
The Audioconference Registration Fee is $245 per Site. No limit to number of attendees per site.
Alternatively, you can download and print the Audioconference Registration Form from the website:
The completed form can be faxed to 760-418-8084 or sent to:
Compliance Audioconference Office
FOR E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGE, ADD OR DELETE REQUESTS:
7790 Barberry Ave
Yucca Valley, CA USA 92284
For changes or additions, please email your request to: webmaster@ComplianceAudioconferences.com.
For removal of your e-mail address, please click the link below for "SafeUnsubscribe" to automatically remove your address from the list.