National Compliance Audioconference: New Initiatives in Health Care Governance After Enron and Sarbanes-Oxley: Implications to For Profit and Nonprofit Health Care Organizations
- Thursday, November 20, 2003
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm (Eastern)
- Sponsored by Train for Health Care Compliance www.TrainforHealthCareCompliance.com
- Each registered site receives complimentary access to the following
Train for Health Care Compliance's course: Training for Senior Management
in Corporate Governance and Healthcare Corporate Governance: Effective Use
of Audit Committees
Contact: Paul Tunnecliff
WASHINGTON DC USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE(TM) -- NOVEMBER 18, 2003: Train for Compliance, www.TrainforHealthCareCompliance.com, the nation's leading healthcare workforce training company, announced today that registrants for the national audioconference on New Initiatives in Health Care Governance After Enron and Sarbanes-Oxley: Implications to For Profit and Nonprofit Health Care Organizations on Thursday, November 20, 2003 from 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm (Eastern), will receive complimentary access to two e-learning courses in health care governance.
COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO TRAIN FOR HEALTH CARE COMPLIANCE GOVERNANCE COURSES:
Each site that registers for the audioconference will receive a complimentary three-month access for one person to the following Train for Health Care Compliance online training courses:
- Training for Senior Management in Corporate Governance
- Healthcare Corporate Governance: Effective Use of Audit Committees
Train for Health Care Compliance, http://www.TrainforHealthCareCompliance.com, offers comprehensive health care compliance training, ranging from e-learning solutions, through a blended approach which includes CDs and written materials, to onsite training and special access to national conferences and audioconferences. Train for Health Care Compliance is a member of the Train for Compliance, www.TrainforCompliance.com, family of
healthcare regulation and compliance training websites which include Train for HIPAA, www.TrainforHIPAA.com, and Train
for Emergency Management, www.TrainforEmergencyManagement.com.
AUDIOCONFERENCE FEATURED FACULTY:
- Richard Kusserow, President, Strategic Management Systems and Former Inspector General, Department of Health & Human Services, Washington, DC
- Janet Rehnquist, Esq., Partner, Venable LLP and Former Inspector General, Department of Health & Human Services, Washington, DC
- Lawrence West, Esq., Associate Director, Enforcement Division, Securities and Exchange Commission, Washington, DC
- Gerry Hinkley, Esq., Partner, Davis Wright Tremaine, San Francisco, CA (Moderator)
AUDIOCONFERENCE CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT AVAILABLE:
- 1:00 pm Welcoming Remarks and Introduction of Faculty
Gerry Hinkley, Esq.
- 1:05 pm Implementation and Enforcement of Sarbanes-Oxley
Lawrence West, Esq.
- 1:20 pm An Overview of the OIG's Compliance Resource Guide for Corporate Boards
Janet Rehnquist, Esq.
- 1:35 pm Practical Approaches for Compliant Governance for Healthcare Organizations
- 1:50 pm The Role of the Corporate Audit Committee
Gerry Hinkley, Esq.
- 2:05 pm Questions and Comments
- 2:30 pm Audioconference Adjournment
Only HIPAA Audioconferences offer 11 types of continuing education credit that can be applied for and approved online. The Following Extensive CEs: AAPC; ACCME; ACHE; ACMPE; ACPE; AHIMA; ANCC; CISSP/SSCP; HIMSS, HCCB; MCLE; and NASBA.
NEW BOOK ON SARBANES OXLEY COMPLIANCE FOR HEALTHCARE ORGANIZATIONS:
Sarbanes-Oxley: Best Practices for Private & Nonprofit Health Care Entities a new book by Richard Kusserow which includes CD with documents and tools. For more information go to http://www.AISHealth.com/Products/sarbESC1103.html.
For more information, call 800-684-4549 or email
You can register online at:
The Audioconference Registration Fee is $245 per Site. No limit to number of attendees per site.
Alternatively, you can download and print the Audioconference Registration Form from the website:
The completed form can be faxed to 760-418-8084 or sent to:
Compliance Audioconference Office
FOR E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGE, ADD OR DELETE REQUESTS:
7790 Barberry Ave
Yucca Valley, CA USA 92284
For changes or additions, please email your request to: webmaster@ComplianceAudioconferences.com.
For removal of your e-mail address, please click the link below for "SafeUnsubscribe" to automatically remove your address from the list.