Financial Analysts, Technology Pioneers, Policy Makers, Health Care Providers, and Innovators Report the Strategies for the Transformation of Health Care. A Special Report from the Consumer Directred Health Care Conference and Health Care Delivery Solutions Congress
- The Healthcare Delivery Solutions Congress
- November 10 - 12, 2003
- Gaylord Opryland Hotel and Conference Center, Nashville, Tennessee
Contact: Fatima Ford
NASHVILLE, TN - HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE(TM) - OCTOBER 24, 2003: At the Healthcare Delivery Solutions Congress, Financial Analysts, Technology Pioneers, Health Care Providers, in conjunction with Government Officials highlight new initiatives, research, cost containment, critical issues and plausible solutions to the growing concern of rising healthcare costs and the quality of healthcare delivery. HDSC is poised to tackle these issues and others through 6 tracks, 18 pre-conference sessions and over 40 concurrent sessions, delineated by target communities such as:
- Opening Keynote Report: Strategies for the Transformation of Healthcare- A Special Report from the CDHCC/HDSC Summit Leadership Forum
- Finding New Revenues & Maximizing Existing Revenues: A Case Study
- The Transformation of Our Health System
- The Promise of Technology & Innovation for The Future of Healthcare
- E Health Applications in Public Health
- Integrating Technology & Innovation into Your Organization
- A look at Our National Healthcare Policy
- How Do We Implement & Fund Our New Healthcare Policy?
- Business and Government Look at Consumerism
- Transforming The Healthcare Industry- Do We have the Capacity to Respond to Future Demands?
- Assess Your Workplace: Is Your Healthcare Facility Functionally Obsolete?
- Vying for Government Business: Leveling the Playing Field
- It's a Small World: From European Union Opportunities to Partnering with Business Affiliates In Your Region
- Differentiating Your Organization: Guidelines for Quality, High Performance and Financial Strength
- Cost Containment/Maximizing Productivity: A Case Study
SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS:|
You are invited to submit questions in advance. We will endeavor to answer your questions during the live audio conference. However, time constraints limit the number of questions that can be answered during the Q&A period.
The early bird registration fee is $189. After September 5th, the registration fee is $239.
FIVE EASY WAYS TO REGISTER:
Type of Organization:
[ ] $189 per dial-in telephone line per site to participate in the live program and receive the conference materials. No limit in number of participants per site. ($239 after September 5th.)
[ ] $189 for the recorded audio conference on CD-ROM and conference materials if you cannot participate in the live program. (Shipped approximately three weeks after the program.)
[ ] $283 for the live program and the recorded audio conference on CD-ROM and conference materials. (CD-ROM is shipped approximately three weeks after the program.) ($333 after September 5th.)
[ ]Canadian Registrations - $205. Other non-us countries based phone charges
[ ] Check Enclosed
Charge my credit card.
[ ] AMEX [ ] MasterCard [ ] VISA
Name on Card:
Please reference this code: HTCPG