THE HEALTHCARE DELIVERY SOLUTIONS CONGRESS (HDSC) ANNOUNCES KEYNOTE SPEAKERS AND CONCURRENT TRACK SESSIONS
- The Healthcare Delivery Solutions Congress www.hcroi.com
- November 10-12, 2003; The Gaylord Opryland Hotel, Nashville, Tennessee
Contact: Leanne Forbes
804.225.7422 ext.207 phone
RICHMOND, VA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE(TM) -- JULY 10, 2003: On Nov. 10-12, 2003, The Emergent Group will convene CEOs, CMOs, CIOs, board directors and other decision makers to explore and develop potential solutions to the latest critical issues in healthcare delivery innovations and technology at The Healthcare Delivery Solutions Congress (HDSC), which takes place on November 10-12, 2003 at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee. The conference will focus on the following sessions:
SIGN UP NOW FOR HDSC MEMBERSHIP AND RECEIVE ALL OF THESE REWARDS!
- Capital/Funding Alternatives
- Considerations for the Entrepreneur
- Facility Considerations for Healthcare Delivery
- Partnering with Government & Business
- Quality Staffing and Training
- Large Hospitals/Health Systems
- Medium/Rural Hospitals/Specialty Hospitals
- Outpatient Care
- Physician Practices
- The Future of Healthcare Delivery
- The Promise of Genomics
The following speakers have been confirmed or invited to speak at HDSC:
- Pam Bailey, Advamed
- Stan Bernard, Bernard and Associates
- Barbara Blakeney, American Nurses Association
- Arnold Milstein, The Leapfrog Group, Mercer Consulting
- James Casanova, American College of Physician Executives
- Nancy-Anne DeParle, JP Morgan
- Raymond Falci, Bear Stearns
- Jack Farris, NFIB
- Edward Fotsch, MD, Medem
- Bill Frist, MD, United States Senator, Tennessee, Republican Senate Majority Leader
- Jeff Gelfand, Harvard
- Newt Gingrich, Founder of the Center for Health Transformation
- Paul B. Ginsberg, Center for the Studying Health System Change
- Jeff Goldsmith, Health Futures, Inc.
- Roberta Goodman
- John Hammergren, McKesson Corporation
- Frank Houser, MD, HCA
- Karen Ignagni, AAHP
- Harry Jacobson, MD, Vanderbilt
- Chip Kahn, FAH
- Mark McClellan, FDA
- Robert Margolis, MD, Healthcare Partners
- Frank Morgan, Jeffries
- James Nuckolls, MD, Carilion Medical Group
- Kathy Ordonez, Celera Genomics
- Neal Patterson, Cerner Corporation
- Lori Price, JP Morgan
- Pamela Pure, McKesson Information Solutions
- Jack Reed, ProHealth Physicians
- Erich Reinhardt, MD, Siemens Medical Solutions
- Russ Ricci, MD, IBM Global Healthcare
- A.J. Rice, Merrill Lynch
- Greg Scandlen, The Galen Institute
- Paul Schyve, MD, Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
- Tom Scully, Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Sheryl Skolnick, Fulcrum Global Partners
- Sanford Tolchin, MD, Borgess Medical Center
- Gail Warden, NQF, Henry Ford System,
- Dow Wilson, G.E. Medical Systems
- Bruce C. Vladeck, Policy Mount Sinai Medical Center
To learn how you can become a member, visit www.hcroi.com
- 10% discount on all TEG conferences (HDSC). Can't be combined with any other discount.
- Receive our future 2003 newsletter for FREE.
- Weekly updates on conference and trade shows.
- You must use a valid email address.
A special rate of $155.00 per night plus tax has been arranged for the HDSC attendees. Please make your reservations directly with the hotel and request the group rate for the Healthcare Delivery Solutions Congress to receive the reduced rate.
Gaylord Opryland Hotel
2800 Opryland Dr.
Nashville, TN. 37214
AIR TRAVEL INFORMATION:
Gaylord Travel has been selected as the official travel agency this year along with American Airlines as the official carrier. To take advantage of the special discounts being offered, you may contact:
- Gaylord Travel @ 1-800-677-9526, Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (CT)
- American Airlines Meeting Desk at 1-800-433-1790 and refer to Authorization Code: A44N3AI
Discounts range from 5% - 15%. Thirty - sixty day advance ticketing is recommended for the greatest savings.
Special car rate rentals are available through Gaylord Travel, American Airlines or by contacting Avis directly.
- Gaylord Travel 1-800-677-9526
- American Airlines 1-800-433-1790
- Avis Meeting Services 1-800-331-1600
Please use the Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) number B136000 when making your arrangements.
ABOUT THE EMERGENT GROUP, LLC:
The Emergent Group, LLC is an event management company offering a full range of management services and partnership opportunities. The company brings years of knowledge and experience to a variety of industries, including healthcare, media, travel, financial, entertainment and sports, and produces several premier industry-specific events including Consumer Directed Healthcare Conference (CDHCC), Healthcare Delivery Solutions Congress (HDSC) and The Emerging Technologies and Healthcare Innovations Congress (TETHIC). For more information, visit www.theemergentgroup.com.
For more information about HDSC, visit www.hcroi.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or write:
Healthcare Delivery Solutions Congress
c/o The Emergent Group
10 South 6th Street
PO Box 448
Richmond, VA 23219