National Audioconference on Validating HIPAA in a Live Production Environment
Contact: Paul Tunnecliff
NATIONAL HIPAA AUDIOCONFERENCE: VALIDATING HIPAA IN A LIVE PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT|
-- 11 Categories Of Continuing Education Credit Offered
Friday, June 27, 2003
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm (Eastern)
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm (Central)
11:00 am - 12:30 pm (Mountain)
10:00 am - 11:30 am (Pacific)
WASHINGTON DC USA -- MEDICAL INDUSTRY E-MAIL NEWS SERVICE(TM) -- JUNE 9, 2003: HIPAAAudioconferences.com, announced today a National HIPAA Audioconferences on Validating HIPAA in a Live Production Environment which will take place on Friday, June 27, 2003.
- Karen Cairo, Systems Officer, Nationwide Health Plans, Columbus, OH
- Tim Determan, e-Business Team, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana, Helena, MT
- Robert Fisher, Chief Executive Officer, Foresight Corporation, Columbus, OH
- Joe Fleming, e-Business Executive, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana, Helena, MT
- Ed Hafner, Chief Technology Officer, Foresight Corporation, Columbus, OH
- Steve Lazarus, Ph.D., President, Boundary Information Group AND Immediate Past Chair, Workgroup for Electronic Data Interchange (WEDI), Denver, CO
- Alan S. Goldberg, JD, LLM, Partner, Goulston & Storrs, Adjunct Professor, Suffolk University Law School and University of Maryland School of Law, Moderator, AHLA HIT Listserve, AND Director, ABA Health Law Section HIPAA & State Law Project, Washington DC (Moderator)
- To provide an overview of why it's necessary to validate in a production environment, and how it compares with other approaches to securing transaction compliance
- To hear case studies about fellow health care organizations who are tackling HIPAA transaction compliance using this methodology: Why did they choose it? What have they learned? What advice do they offer?
- To determine whether validating in-production is right for your organization
AUDIOCONFERENCE SPONSORED BY TRAIN FOR HIPAA:
Train for HIPAA, http://www.trainforhipaa.com, offers the full continuum of HIPAA workforce training solutions. Train for HIPAA is an affiliate of the HIPAA Summit Conference Series, http://www.hipaasummit.com, HIPAA Colloquium at Harvard University, http://www.hipaacolloquium.com, and HIPAA Audioconferences, http://www.hipaaaudioconferences.com.
AUDIOCONFERENCE CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT AVAILABLE:
Only HIPAA Summit Audioconferences offer 11 types of continuing education credit that can be applied for and approved online. The Following Extensive CEs: AAPC; ACCME; ACHE; ACMPE; ACPE; AHIMA; ANCC; CISSP/SSCP; HIMSS, HCCB; MCLE; and NASBA.
The Audioconference Registration Fee is $225 per Site. No limit to number of attendees per site.
You can register online at:
Alternatively, you can download and print the Audioconference Registration Form from the website:
The completed form can be faxed to 760-418-8084 or sent to:
HIPAA Summit Audioconference Office
7790 Barberry Ave
Yucca Valley CA USA 92284
FOR E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGE, ADD OR DELETE REQUESTS:
Please email your request to: webmaster@HIPAAAudioconferences.com.