Medical Banking Project Announces Special Forum at Seventh National HIPAA Summit; Mid Atlantic Health Initiative (MAHI) Sponsors Networking Reception
- September 14 - 16, 2003, in Baltimore, MD
- 13 Categories of Healthcare Continuing Education Credits Offered
Contact: Paul Tunnecliff
WASHINGTON DC USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE (TM) - AUGUST 7, 2003:: The Seventh National HIPAA Summit, September 14 - 16, 2003, in Baltimore, MD, www.hipaasummit.com, announced the following today:
MEDICAL BANKING PROJECT SPECIAL FORUM:
The Medical Banking Project, www.mbproject.org, will offer the following special session on Sunday, September 14:
Medical Banking Policy Review Forum:
MID ATLANTIC HEALTH INITIATIVE (MAHI) SPONSORS NETWORKING RECEPTION:
- State of the Medical Banking Industry - Regulatory and Commercial Benchmarks That Reveal Promise
- John Casillas, BS, CT (ASCP) , Founder and Senior Advisor, The Medical Banking Project, Franklin, TN
- Medical Banking Policy Review and Announcements
- Stanley Nachimson, Senior Technical Advisor, Office of HIPAA Standards, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Baltimore, MD
- Business Associate Contracting Essentials
- Debbie W. Larios, Esq., Partner, Miller & Martin , Nashville, TN
- Cash Flow Contingency Planning
- Richard Marks, Esq., Partner, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, Co Chair, Security and Privacy Sub-Working Group on HIPAA Business Associate Contracts and Chair, Security and Privacy Sub-Working Group on HIPAA Security Certification, WEDI, Washington, DC
The Mid Atlantic Health Initiative (MAHI), www.mahicentral.org, will sponsor the Summit's opening networking reception on the evening of Monday, September 15, 2003.
HIPAA SUMMIT SPONSORED BY TRAIN FOR HIPAA:
Train for HIPAA, http://www.trainforhipaa.com, offers the full continuum of HIPAA workforce training solutions. Train for HIPAA is an affiliate of the HIPAA Summit Conference Series, http://www.hipaasummit.com, HIPAA Colloquium at Harvard University, http://www.hipaacolloquium.com, and HIPAA Audioconferences, http://www.hipaaaudioconferences.com.
HIPAA SUMMIT EXHIBIT & SPONSORSHIP INFORMATION:
For sponsorship and exhibit information contact: Joni Lipson, Exhibit Manager, 215-599-6626 phone, 215-545-8107 fax, firstname.lastname@example.org
HIPAA SUMMIT REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
For further registration info, call 800-684-4549, email: email@example.com, or write:
HIPAA Summit Office
FOR E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGE, ADD OR DELETE REQUESTS:
7790 Barberry Ave.
Yucca Valley, CA USA 92284
Please email your request to: webmaster@HIPAASummit.com.