Seventh National HIPAA Summit Features CMS Counselor Barker, OCR Advisor McAndrew, NCVHS Chair Lumpkin and MAHI Special Reception with Entertainment by Broadway's Beatlemania
- September 14 - 16, 2003, in Baltimore, MD
- 13 Categories of Healthcare Continuing Education Credits Offered
Contact: Paul Tunnecliff
WASHINGTON DC USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE (TM) - SEPTEMBER 8, 2003: The Seventh National HIPAA Summit, September 14 - 16, 2003, in Baltimore, MD, www.hipaasummit.com, announced the following today:
SPECIAL MAHI RECEPTION FEATURING AWARD WINNING BEATLE TRIBUTE BAND STRAWBERRY FIELDS:
The Mid Atlantic Health Initiative (MAHI), www.mahicentral.org, will sponsor the Summit's opening networking reception on the evening of Monday, September 15, 2003 featuring Strawberry Fields, an award winning Beatle tribute band made up of members of the hot Broadway musical Beatlemania. The critics rave:
- If you like the Beatles, you'll LOVE Strawberry Fields.
- They really do look and sound like the Beatles!
- These four lads weren't 'Those fab four', but they sure looked and sounded just like them!
- The band goes so far as to use the same equipment the Beatles used, from amplifiers to guitars.
The Summit features the following keynote faculty:
HIPAA SUMMIT SPONSORED BY TRAIN FOR HIPAA:
- Thomas R. Barker, Esq., Health Policy Counselor to the Office of the Administrator, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Department of Health and Human Services, Washington, DC
- William R. Braithwaite, MD, Ph.D., "Doctor HIPAA", Former National Director, HIPAA Advisory Services, PricewaterhouseCoopers and Former Senior Advisor on Health Information Policy Department of Health and Human Services, Washington, DC
- John R. Lumpkin, MD, MPH, Sr. Vice President, Director Health Care Group, The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and Chair, National Committee on Vital Health Statistics, Princeton, NJ
Train for HIPAA, http://www.trainforhipaa.com, offers the full continuum of HIPAA workforce training solutions. Train for HIPAA is an affiliate of the HIPAA Summit Conference Series, http://www.hipaasummit.com, HIPAA Colloquium at Harvard University, http://www.hipaacolloquium.com, and HIPAA Audioconferences, http://www.hipaaaudioconferences.com.
HIPAA SUMMIT EXHIBIT & SPONSORSHIP INFORMATION:
For sponsorship and exhibit information contact: Joni Lipson, Exhibit Manager, 215-599-6626 phone, 215-545-8107 fax, email@example.com
HIPAA SUMMIT REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
For further registration info, call 800-684-4549, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or write:
HIPAA Summit Office
FOR E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGE, ADD OR DELETE REQUESTS:
7790 Barberry Ave.
Yucca Valley, CA USA 92284
Please email your request to: webmaster@HIPAASummit.com.