Contact: Patty Jamison
Customer Service Manager, MCOL
MODESTO, CA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE(TM) -- NOVEMBER 20, 2003: It was announced today that a national audioconference on Consumer Driven Care 101 and Beyond has been scheduled for Tuesday, December 9, 2004 from 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm Eastern.
The audioconference is being offered as a part of "Consumer Driven Care 101 and Beyond" Mini Web Summit." Clive Riddle, MCOL President, says "This summit allows attendees to really get up to speed on consumer driven care in 2004. We've packaged a very thorough, seven-module, e-learning training kit with audio conferences that are designed to ensure attendees understand the material and get their questions answered. Accompanying materials include an excellent audio conference from distinguished faculty on the employer and consumer driven health plan agendas in 2004. Other web resources are available to attendees include: an on-line version of the training kit; an article library; a key contacts directory; the ability to send e-inquiries to the faculty; four free issues of Inside Consumer Directed Healthcare, published by Atlantic Information Services; and one free issue of Consumer Driven Healthcare, published by National Health Information."
Detailed information on the Training Kit CD-ROM modules is also available at http://www.healthwebsummit.com/cdtrain.htm.
WEB SUMMIT AUDIOCONFERENCE FACULTY:
- Arnold Milstein, MD, MPH, National Healthcare Thought Leader, William M. Mercer and Medical Director, Leapfrog Group and Pacific Business Group on Health
- Lindsay Resnick, Senior Vice President of Business Development, Finelight and Former Chief Marketing Officer, HealthMarket
- Henry R. Loubet, Chief Strategy Officer and Senior Vice President, Keenan (Moderator)
The session will include a brief introduction on where Consumer Driven Care is headed for 2004 by Moderator Henry Loubet. Dr. Arnold Milstein will provide a 15 minute presentation on the Employer Agenda for Consumer Driven Care for 2004; followed by Lindsay Resnick's 15 minute presentation on the Consumer Driven Plan Agenda for 2004. Moderator Henry Loubet will then facilitate dialogue between the two faculty, plus field questions from attendees. Please note registrants will incur their own long distance phone charges for each audioconference.
WEB SUMMIT LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
The "Consumer Driven Care 101 and Beyond" Mini Web Summit is designed to elevate attendees understanding of consumer-centric health care trends, structures, terminology, regulatory and marketplace environment; and provide market intelligence regarding the major players and key data in this emerging sector. All attendees will receive MCOL's new comprehensive Consumer Driven Care Training Kit CD-ROM, web-based summit resources, and can participate in three separate live audio conference sessions, including:
WEB SUMMIT SPONSORS:
- Consumer Driven Primer: An in-depth presentation by Clive Riddle, MCOL President, covering the Consumer Driven Primer module from the Consumer Driven Care Training Kit;
- Consumer Driven Market Intelligence: A presentation by Claire Thayer, MCOL VP Research and Development, and Clive Riddle, MCOL President, addressing Consumer Driven Care Key Facts, Market Research, and Case Studies, based on modules from the Consumer Driven Care Training Kit; and
- Consumer Driven Care 2004: A presentation featuring nationally noted speakers Arnold Milstein MD, Medical Director, Pacific Business Group on Health, and Lindsay Resnick, Senior Vice President, Finelight; and moderated by Henry Loubet, SVP and Chief Strategy Officer, Keenan and Associates.
This HealthcareWebSummit event is sponsored by MCOL and Health Care Conference Administrators, and is co-sponsored by other leading organizations. MCOL (www.mcol.com) is focused on helping professionals position themselves for a new kind of health care in the 21st Century. Health Care Conference Administrators LLC, (HCCA), the Healthcare Education Company (www.ehcca.com) offers prestigious conferences and learning events such as the HIPAA Summit. For more information on Healthcare Web Summit, please visit www.healthwebsummit.com.
WEB SUMMTI/AUDIOCONFERENCE REGISTRATION:
Registration is $248 per person, and is available on-line at http://www.healthwebsummit.com/cdtrain.htm or by calling 209.577.4888. Registration is limited to the first 75 attendees on a first come first served basis. MCOL paid members can receive a 50% discount on the summit registration fee.
Please forward this news announcement to your friends and colleagues who might find it useful.