Exhibit, Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities
The National Medicare Prescription Drug Congress will be held February 25-27, 2004 in Washington, DC at the Hyatt Regency on Capital Hill. The Medicare Congress is the first and preeminent conference to fully address the new Medicare Drug benefit.
The incredible far-reaching changes established by the new Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage Legislation will make this the most important event for those who must implement the new legislation. This unique two-day targeted exhibit and sponsorship will provide you the opportunity to establish your company's presence in this field. If you want your company to have a role...be there.
Information about the Medicare Prescription Drug Congress can be found at:
To download a pdf of the sponsor/exhibitor/ advertising prospectus:
Exhibit Cost: $1,800 includes a 8' x 10' pipe/draped booth space, 6' table and 2 chairs and one complementary registration to attend the educational sessions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
ACTIVITIES IN THE EXHIBIT HALL WILL INCLUDE:
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturer, PBM and Pharmacy Executives and Board Members
- Health Plan, Health System and Physician Organization Executives and Board Members
- Medical Directors
- Purchasers, including Private Employers and Public Purchasers
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Generic Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Site Management Organizations
- Clinical Research Organizations
- Pharmacy Benefit Management Companies
- Wholesale, Retail, Mail Order and Internet Pharmacies
- Health Plans and Health Insurers
- Third Party Administrators
- Health Care Attorneys and In-house Counsel
- Health Care Compliance Officers
- Health Care Privacy Officers
- Health Care Ethics Officers
- Food and Drug Law Attorneys
- Health Care Auditors
- Health Care Actuaries
- Directors of Government Programs
- Director of Medicare Programs
- Director of Regulatory Affairs
- Director of Medicare Marketing
- Director of Medicare Quality
- Director of Medicare Compliance
- Directors of Finance and Reimbursement
- Pharmaceutical Consultants
- Institutional Investors
- Investment Bankers
- Venture Capitalists
- Health Care Regulators and Policy Makers
- Health Services Researchers and Academics
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE TO SPONSOR:
- Continental Breakfasts
- Morning and Afternoon Beverage Breaks
- 2 Networking Luncheons
- Networking Reception
- Four Educational Grantor Levels which include complimentary registrations and exhibit space
- Networking Reception in the exhibit hall
- Conference Bags
- Box Luncheon in the exhibit hall
- Conference Program Binder
- Day Notepad
- Badge-Holder Lanyard
- Schedule at a Glance
- Advertising in the Program Materials
- Door Drop Ads
Wednesday, February 25, 2004
EXHIBIT VIEWING HOURS:
7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Thursday, February 26, 2004
7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Friday, February 27, 2004
7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m..
Friday, February 27, 2004
1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Register now to exhibit or sponsor by calling Joni Lipson at (800)-546-3750 or direct line: (215) 599-6626, or visit the website at www.MedicareCongress.com. To be a player in this field...be there!