PRESS RELEASE: National Pharma Audioconference on the Implications of the
New Medicare Prescription Drug Legislation for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers, PBMs and Health Plans
Wednesday, January 14, 2004
Contact: Paul Tunnecliff
WASHINGTON DC USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE(TM) - DECEMBER 29, 2003: PharmaAudioconferences announced today the scheduling of a National Pharma Audioconference on the Implications of the New Medicare Prescription Drug Legislation for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers, PBMs and Health Plans on Wednesday, January 14, 2004 from 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm (Eastern).
AUDIOCONFERENCE LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
- G. Lawrence Atkins, Ph.D., Senior Director, Public Policy and Reimbursement, Schering-Plough Corporation, Washington, DC
- Anthony A. Barrueta, Esq. (Invited), Senior Counsel, Government Relations, Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc., Oakland, CA
- Terry Latanich, Senior Vice President, Government Affairs, MedcoHealth and Chair, Government Healthcare Programs Committee, Pharmaceutical Care Management Association, Washington, DC
- Ian Spatz, Vice President, Public Policy, Merck & Co., Inc., Washington, DC
- John Iglehart, Founding Editor, Health Affairs, Washington, DC (Moderator)
SAVE THE DATE FOR THE NATIONAL MEDICARE PRESCRIPTION DRUG CONGRESS:
- To Provide an Overview and Analysis of the New Medicare Prescription Drug Legislation
- To Provide an Overview of the Legislation Implementation Process and Time Frame by CMS and FDA
- To Set Forth the Potential Role, Opportunities and Responsibilities of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers, PBMs, Health Plans and Providers under the New Legislation
- To Describe the Impact of the New Medicare Prescription Drug Legislation on Pharmaceutical R&D Investments and Pricing
- To Discuss the New Medicare Prescription Drug Legislation's Implications for the Pharmaceutical Sector's Financial Markets
National Medicare Prescription Drug Congress
The Leading Forum on the New Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage Legislation
and Its Implications for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers, PBMs, Health Plans and Providers
Hyatt Regency on Capitol Hill
February 25 - 27, 2004
The Audioconference Registration Fee is $345 per Site. No limit to number of attendees per site.
You can register online at:
Alternatively, you can download and print the Audioconference Registration Form from the website:
The completed form can be faxed to 760-418-8084 or sent to:
FOR E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGE, ADD OR DELETE REQUESTS:
7790 Barberry Ave
Yucca Valley, CA USA 92284
For changes or additions, please email your request to: webmaster@PharmaAudioconferences.com.
For removal of your e-mail address, please click the link below for "SafeUnsubscribe" to automatically remove your address from the list.