Order Now CD-ROM including Video of All Speakers with Synced PowerPoint Presentations from PharmaCongress Spring 2003: HHS OIG Compliance Guidance for the Pharmaceutical Industry: Key Insights from Regulators and Compliance Experts
Contact: Timothy Bower
WASHINGTON DC USA - HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE (TM) -- JUNE 11, 2003: The Pharma Congress, www.PharmaCongress.com, announced today the availability of a CD-ROM which includes video of all speakers plus synced PowerPoint presentations of the recent Pharma Congress Spring 2003: OIG Guidance for the Pharmaceutical Industry - Key Insights from Regulators & Compliance Experts, June 8 - 9, 2003, Washington, DC. The CD-ROM costs only $195 and can be purchased at www.PharmaCongress.com.
- Featuring a Faculty of 50 National Experts, including the following key-note speakers:
- Lewis Morris, Esq., Chief Counsel to the Inspector General, DHHS Office of Inspector General
- Mary E. Riordan, Esq., Senior Counsel, Office of Counsel to the Inspector General, DHHS Office of Inspector General
- Charles Tetzlaff, Esq., General Counsel, U.S. Sentencing Commission
- Susan Winkler, Esq., Assistant U.S. Attorney and Deputy Health Care Fraud Chief, Boston, MA
TRAIN PHARMACEUTICAL ENTERPRISE STAFF:
This invaluable resource can be used to train staff regarding the requirements of the new OIG Compliance Guidance for the Pharmaceutical Industry. For only $195.00, view the Pharma Congress video with synced PowerPoint slides on a CD-ROM from your computer. Instantly navigate to the presenter and the exact content you are after.
OTHER FEATURED FACULTY:|
- John Bentivoglio, Esq., Partner, Arnold & Porter, Former Special Counsel for Healthcare Fraud & Chief Privacy Officer, US Dept of Justice, Washington DC
- Patrick Davish, Executive Director, Public Affairs & Policy, Merck & Co, Inc., North Wales PA
- Hugh M. Donnelly, VP, Audit, Pfizer Inc., New York NY
- Janice Forsyth, VP & Chief Compliance Officer, Express Scripts, Inc., St. Louis MO
- Stuart Fullerton, Sr Litigation Counsel, AstraZeneca, Pharmaceuticals, LLP, Wilmington DE
- Jeff Greenman, Chief Compliance Officer, Bayer Pharmaceuticals Corporation, West Haven CT
- Paul Kalb, MD, JD, Partner, Sidley Austin Brown & Wood, Washington DC
- Bradford W. Kling, Alcon Laboratories, Inc., VP, Corporate Audit, Ft Worth TX
- Douglas Lankler, Esq., Sr Corporate Counsel, Deputy Corporate Compliance Officer, Pfizer Inc., New York NY
- Beth Levine, Esq., General Counsel, U.S. Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer Inc., New York NY
- Ann E. Lewis, Sr Corporate Counsel, Pfizer Inc., New York NY
- Karen R. Lines, Esq., Associate General Counsel, Genentech Inc, San Francisco CA
- Lori Queisser, CPA, VP & Chief Compliance Officer, Eli Lilly & Company, Indianapolis IN
- Arjun Rajaratnam, Esq., Compliance Officer, Global Pharmaceuticals, GlaxoSmithKline, Research Triangle Park NC
- Brenton Saunders, JD, MBA, Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Past President, Health Care Compliance Association &
Founder & Chair-elect, International Association of Privacy Officers, Washington DC
- Jeff Stewart, VP, Compliance, Ortho Biotech, a Johnson & Johnson Company, Raritan NJ
- Janice Toran, VP, Compliance, Fujisawa Healthcare, Inc., Deerfield IL
- Bert Weinstein, VP & Assistant General Counsel, Merck & Co., Whitehouse Station NJ
CD-ROM ORDER INFORMATION:
For CD-ROM ordering Information, go to the Pharma Congress website:
For on-line purchase, visit: http://www.PharmaCongress.com/cdrom/cdinfo.html
For more info, call 800-546-3750 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pharmaceutical Congress 2003
1211 Locust St.
Philadelphia PA USA 19107
Please forward this news announcement to your friends and colleagues who might find it useful.