The Emerging Technologies & Healthcare Innovations Congress (TETHIC) Tackles the Role of Technology Today & Tomorrow on Innovation
- The Emerging Technologies & Healthcare Innovations Congress
- September 22nd-24th, Marriott Wardman Park, Washington, DC
Contact: Adam Norton
804.225.7422 ext.7410 phone
RICHMOND, VA - HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE (TM) - AUGUST 22, 2003: The Emerging Technologies and Healthcare Innovations Congress (TETHIC) will feature over 125 healthcare thought leaders addressing the industry's top executives from hospitals, physician groups, health plans, government, pharmaceutical/bio tech companies, and leading technology companies in over 70 sessions. From showcasing the latest technologies to the demonstration of best practices illustrated in case studies, health care executives will see first hand what is working and what is not in sessions such as:
- Tackling Costs Through Quality with Consumer Driven Healthcare
- Physician Offices Using Tomorrow's Technology Today: Mobile Healthcare
- How to Evaluate Managed Care Information Systems
- The Future of e-Prescribing: Case Studies
- The Revenue Cycle Dilemma- Will Technology Provide the Answer
- Successful Strategy and Implementation of CPOE
- A Collaborative Study: An Assessment of the Impact of Past & Future Innovations on Health
- The Future of Healthcare Technology and Scientific Innovation in American Healthcare
SIGN UP NOW FOR TETHIC MEMBERSHIP AND RECEIVE ALL OF THESE REWARDS!
- Mark R. Anderson, CPHIMS, FHIMSS, CEO, AC Group
- Jerilyn P. Asher, Chairman of the Board, deNovis Inc.
- Mark Bard, President, Manhattan Research
- Pam Bailey, President, Advanced Medical Technology Association
- Mark Blatt, Manager of New Business Initiatives, Intel
- Eric Brown, Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Don Caruso, MD, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keane Medical Center
- Kate Christensen, MD, Internal Medicine Specialist, Kaiser Permanente
- Jon Comola, CEO, Wye River Group on Healthcare
- Molly Joel Coye, MD, MPH, Founder and President, Health Technology Center
- Robert Elson, MD, RxHub LLC
- J. Peter Geerlofs, MD, Allscripts
- Peter N. Grant, JD, Ph.D, Partner and Co-Chair, Health Law Group, Davis Wright Tremaine
- Paul Greenberg, MD, Medco Health
- Nancy Ham, President and COO, ProxyMed
- Kevin Hutchinson, Surescripts
- Karen Ignani, President and CEO, AAHP
- John Kao, SVP, The TriZetto Group
- Doug Kronenberg, Chief Strategy Officer, Lumenos
- Janice Opperman, Director of Professional Services, Cardinal Healthcare
- Joseph C. Kvedar, MD, Director, Partners Healthcare System, Inc.
- Greg Lehman, Executive Director, National Business Coalition on Health
- Janet Marchibroda, CEO, eHealth Initiative
- Venita McCellon-Allen, Senior VP for Human Resources, Baylor Health Care System
- Brandon Savage, MD, GE Medical
- Greg Scandlen, Director, Center for Consumer Driven Healthcare, The Galen Institute
- Robert Stone, EVP, American Healthways; President, Disease Management Association of America
- Janice Young, Gartner Group
- Fred Williams, Quest Diagnostics
Note: You must use a valid e-mail address.
- Receive a 10% discount on all TEG conferences (TETHIC). (Can't be combined with any other discount.)
- Receive our future 2003 newsletter for FREE.
- Receive weekly updates on conference and trade shows.
To learn how you can become a member, visit http://www.tethic.com
TETHIC TRAVEL ACCOMMODATIONS:
Marriott Wardman Park
2660 Woodley Road, NW
Washington, DC 20008
TETHIC 2003 has arranged special group rates with The Marriott Wardman Park for your convenience. Please make your reservations directly with the hotel and request the group rate TETHIC 2003 to receive the reduced rates. Rate Expires: August 31, 2003. Please note: all reservations must be accompanied by a first night room and tax deposit or guaranteed with a major credit card. Should a guest cancel a reservation being held on a credit card, the deposit is refundable if notice is received at least seven days prior to arrival and a cancellation number is obtained.
United is the Official Airline of TETHIC 2003. To take advantage of the special discounts being offered through United Airlines, you or your travel agent can contact United Meeting Plus Reservation Center at 800.521.4041, Monday - Sunday, 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 pm. EST. These discounts apply to United Airlines and United Express. Make sure you refer to ID Number 517TS when making your reservation. Several pricing options are available to serve your needs. Discounts range from 5% - 10% with additional bonus discounts for reservations made 30 days in advance of travel.
For more information about travel information, visit:
ABOUT THE EMERGENT GROUP, LLC:
The Emergent Group, LLC is an event management company offering a full range of management services and partnership opportunities. The company brings years of knowledge and experience to a variety of industries, including healthcare, media, travel, financial, entertainment and sports, and produces several premier industry-specific events including Consumer Directed Healthcare Conference (CDHCC), Healthcare Delivery Solutions Congress (HDSC) and The Emerging Technologies and Healthcare Innovations Congress (TETHIC). For more information, visit www.theemergentgroup.com.
For more information about TETHIC, visit www.tethic.com, call Leanne Forbes at 804.225.7422 ext.207, or email her at email@example.com.