Emerging Technologies and Healthcare Innovations Congress (TETHIC) Provides Catalyst for Innovation and Technology Advancement in Healthcare Industry
- The Emerging Technologies & Healthcare Innovations Congress
- September 22nd-24th, Marriott Wardman Park, Washington, DC
Contact: Adam Norton
804.225.7422 ext.7410 phone
RICHMOND, VA - HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICETM - SEPTEMBER 11, 2003: The Emerging Technologies and Healthcare Innovations Congress (TETHIC) is less than two weeks away and limited registrations are available! Hurry and register today for the nation's premiere healthcare conference covering technology, innovation and their role in the future of our healthcare system. Go to www.tethic.com for more information. The Emerging Technologies and Healthcare Innovations Congress (TETHIC) will feature over 150 healthcare thought leaders addressing the industry's top executives from hospitals, physician groups, health plans, government, pharmaceutical/bio tech companies, and leading technology companies in over 70 sessions. From showcasing the latest technologies to the demonstration of best practices illustrated in case studies, health care executives will see first hand what is working and what is not in sessions such as:
THE FOLLOWING ARE FEATURED SPEAKERS FOR TETHIC SESSIONS:
- The Transformation of the U.S. Health System
- The Modernization of IT in the NHS in England
- Employers, Consumers, Retailers, Payors, Providers and Technology Coverage: Drastic Changes on the Horizon
- The Convergence of New Content with Existing Clinical Information Systems in Order to Deliver New Diagnostic and Treatment Capability to Drive Down Cost and Improve Outcomes
- The Emergence of the Digital Hospital
- The Revenue Cycle Dilemma- Will Technology Provide the Answer
- The Call of the Institute of Medicine for the Transforming Role of Healthcare Technology in American Healthcare
- Laboratories of Innovation: Advancing Clinical-based Clinical Data Standardization and Technology Interoperability at the National and Regional Level
- Consolidated Health Informatics (CHI) Initiative-A Standards Adoption Model for Healthcare
- Town Hall Dialogue on the Impact of Emerging Technologies and Healthcare Technologies on American Healthcare
- Knowledge/Technology Transfer for Performance: Strategy & Culture,
Implementation, Measuring Value Proposition
ABOUT THE EMERGENT GROUP, LLC:
- Jeff Amrein, CEO, Advanced Imaging Concepts, Inc.
- Mark Anderson, CEO, Healthcare IT Futurist, AC Group, Inc.
- Naomi Aronson, Ph.D., Executive Director, Technology Evaluation Center, BC/BC
- Jerilyn Asher, Chairman of the Board, deNovis
- Wade Aubry, MD, Senior Advisor, Health Technology Center
- Lance Baldo, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Founder, MedAptus, Inc.
- Alex Bangs, CTO, Intelos
- Mark Bard, President, Manhattan Research
- John Bentivoglio, Esq., Arnold & Porter
- Robert Berenenson, MD, HCFA
- Stan Bernard, MD, MBA, Wharton School of Business, President, Bernard Associates
- Katherine Bingman
- Ed (Edgar) Black, MD, Vice President/Chief Medical Officer; BC/BS Association
- Mark Blatt, MD, Manager, Business Dev., New Business Initiatives, Intel Corporation
- Rick Botelho, Professor of Family Medicine and Nursing, The Family Medicine Center
- David Boucher, BC/BS of South Carolina
- Claire Broome, Director, Integrated Health Information Systems, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Eric Brown, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Gary Campbell, CEO, The Heart Center of Indiana
- Garry Carneal, CEO/ URAC
- John Carter, Apelon
- Don Caruso, M.D., Chairman, Family Practice Department, Dartmouth Hitchcock-Keene
- Barry P. Chaiken, MD, VP of Medical Affairs, McKesson Corporation
- Sherwood Chapman, Executive VP and Chief Technology Officer, QCSI
- Blair Childs, Executive VP, AdvaMed
- Kate Christensen, MD, Internet Services Group, Kaiser Permanente
- Gary Christopherson, Senior Advisor to the Under Secretary for Health, Department of Veterans Affairs
- Carolyn M. Clancy, MD, Director, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- Russell Coile, Editor, Health Trends
- John Collins, Chief Technology Officer, Hewlett Packard Healthcare Solutions Group
- Jon Comola, Chairman and CEO, Wye River Group on Healthcare
- Janet Corrigan, Director, Board on Health Care Services: Institute of Medicine
- Maureen Costello, Chief Architect, Enterprise Information Solutions, Ingenix
- Molly Joel Coye, MD, MPH, HealthTech
- Mike Criner, The TriZetto(r) Group
- Brian Day, Highmark, Inc.
- Mike Davis, Vice President & Research Area Director, Gartner, Inc.
- Trace Devanny, President, Cerner
- Carol C. Diamond, M.D., M.P.H., Managing Director, Information Technologies, Better Health Program, The Markle Foundation
- David Dimond, Technical Master, First Consulting Group
- Terry (Terrence) Dorries, CTO, Plexis
- Alexander Draper, CFA, Director, Healthcare Equity Research, Deutsche Bank Securities
- Karen Dunlop, Sidley Austin Brown & Wood
- Colleen Elliott, Catholic Health Initiatives
- Ike Ellison, VP of Business Development, NextGen Healthcare Information Systems, Inc.
- Robert Elson, VP of Medical Affairs, RxHub LLC
- Dave Erickson, VP & CIO, Molina Healthcare, Inc.
- Kenneth Faistl, MD, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School/NJ College of Medicine and Dentistry
- Charles Fleischman, President/CEO, Digene
- Bruce Merlin Fried, Esq., Partner, Sonnenschein, Nath & Rosenthal
- Peter Geerlofs, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
- Alex Gerwer, Acer America
- Newt Gingrich, CEO, The Gingrich Group
- Ruth Given, DeLoitte Consulting
- John Glaser, Vice-President and Chief Information Officer, Partners HealthCare System, Inc.
- Alan Goldberg, JD, Partner, Goulston & Storrs
- Douglas Goldstein, Practical Futurist, Leadership, Technology and Healthcare, President, eHealthcare.net
- Richard Granger, Director General, NHS Information Technology
- Peter Grant, JD, PhD, Partner, Davis Wright Tremaine
- Paul Greenberg, Medco Health
- Keith Grossman, President/CEO, Thoratec Corp.
- Nancy Ham, President/COO ProxyMed
- Martha Hamilton, TriRivers Surgical Assoc.
- Martin Harris, The Cleveland Clinic
- James Hereford, Executive Director - Health Informatics, Group Health Cooperative
- Rainer Herzog, Head of Healthcare, Ericsson GmbH
- Vinson J. Hudson, Editor, POMIS IQ Report Jewson Enterprises
- Kevin Hutchinson, President & Chief Executive Officer, SureScripts
- Kim Ivkov, Vice President of Interactive Marketing, HealthTrio, Inc.
- Charles Jaffee, MD, Ph.D., Director of Medical Informatics, AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
- Curtis James, President & Chief Executive Officer, St. Vincent's Hospital
- John Joe, MD, Baylor College of Medicine/Texas Medical Center
- Devin Jopp, COO of Business Program, CIO, Health Insurance Association of America, HIAA
- (Gary) Seay Joseph, Community Health Systems, Inc.
- John Kao, EVP and Chief Revenue Officer, The TriZetto(r) Group
- Jonathan Kaplan, VP and National Director of Health Solutions, Cap Gemini Ernst & Young
- Stan Kachnowski, PhD, Professor, Health Information Technology Management, Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University
- Paul Keckley, President & CEO, Vanderbilt Center for Better Health
- Beverly Kennedy, SVP Healthcare, First Data Healthcare
- Lee Kermode, Sago Networks
- Kenny Klepper
- Augusta Kairys, Vice President of Provider Relations, Highmark
- James Klingensmith, ScD., Executive Vice President, Health Services, Highmark
- Bob Klopotek, Amisis Synertech
- Marilyn Kramer, President, DxCG
- Richard Kremsdorf, Five Rights Consulting, Inc.
- Doug Kronenberg, Chief Strategy Officer, Lumenos
- Richard Kusserow, President, Strategic Management Systems
- Joseph Kvedar, MD, Director, Partners Telemedicine
- Frank Lavelle, CEO & President, Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services
- Steve Lazarus, President & CEO, Boundary Information Group
- Mark Leavitt, MD, Ph.D., General Manager, GE Medical Systems
- Mark Leahey, Esq., Medical Device Manufacturers Association (MDMA)
- Michael Lee, Dedham Medical Associates
- Gregg Lehman, President/CEO, Gordian Health Solutions, Inc.
- Harry Leider, MD, MBA, Senior Vice President of Interactive Forums
- Chris Levan, CIO, BCBS of TN
- Jay Lundell, Senior Researcher, Proactive Health, Intel Corporation
- Joanne Lynn, MD, MA, MS, RAND
- Janet Marchibroda, CEO, eHealth Initiative
- Venita McCellon-Allen, Sr. VP for Human Resources, Baylor Health Care System
- Scott McCullough, Chief Marketing Officer, Passport Health Communications
- Rich McGrail, Healthcare Outsourcing, Cap Gemini E & Y
- Molly Mettler, Healthwise, Inc
- Dan Michelson, VP of Marketing, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
- Kurt Miller, Partner, Accenture
- Susan Miller, Family Practice Associates of Lexington
- Tony Miller, Definity Health
- ArnoldMilstein, MD, Chief Physician, Mercer Human Resource Consulting
- Kirk Monsees, Health First Health Plans
- Thomas Morrison, Navimedix
- Rose M. Odette, CEO and President, BlueWare, Inc.
- John Ounjion, Senior Vice President & Chief Information Officer, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Tom Ogg, VP of Information Services/CIO, Memorial Healthcare
- Michael D., Paquin, President, Midmark Diagnostics Group
- Robert Patt-Corner, Mitretek Systems
- Richard Pico, Perot Systems
- Jim Pilgrim, MD, 3e Technologies International
- Gene Poole, MOBI Health
- Carol Pratt, JD, Davis Wright Tremaine
- Thomas Puglisi, Ph.D., Clinical Research Consulting Team, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Pamela Pure, COO, McKesson Information Solutions
- John F. Quinn, Chief Technology Officer, Cap Gemini Ernst & Young
- Sumit Rana, Software Development, Epic Systems Corporation
- Russell Ricci, MD, Chairman, US Wellness
- Ken Rosen, eClinical Works
- David Ross, MD, Public Health Informatics Institute
- Michele Russell-Einhorn, Esq., Director, Clinical Research, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Brandon Savage, GM of Enterprise Systems / GE Medical Systems Info. Technologies
- Greg Scandlen, Director, Center for Consumer Driven Healthcare, Galen Institute
- Kirk Schueler, MD, President & CEO, MyDocOnline / Aventis
- William Schultz, Founder and President, eHealth Group
- Doug Sears, Bon Secours Health Systems
- Gary Seay, VP/ CIO, CHS. Inc.
- James Sheehan, Esq., Chief of the Civil Division, Assistant U.S. Attorney, U.S. Attorney's Office, Eastern District of Penn.
- Dave (David) Shook, Ensure Technologies
- Dave Shute, President and CEO, NextMED Systems, Inc.
- Richard Singerman, Ph.D., Director of Innovations Advancement Ascension Health Ventures
- Jamie Steck, Director of Information Technology, Central Utah Multi Specialty Clinic
- Michael Stevenson, MediLinks
- Robert Stone, Executive Vice President, American Healthways and President, Disease Management Association of America
- Claudia Tessier, Executive Director, MoHCA
- Bob Trombly, Harvard Pilgrim
- Andrew Vaz, Partner, Deloitte Consulting
- David Veillette, CEO of Indiana Heart Hospital
- Robert Wah, MD, Commander, United States Navy, Deputy Director, Information Management Division, TRICARE
- Allen R. Wenner, Vice President of Clinical Systems Design, Primetime Medical Software, Inc.
- Fred Williams, Director of Benefits, Quest Diagnostics, Inc.
- Robert Williams, MD, Principal, Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Health's Clinical Transformation Practice
- Dow Wilson, President and CEO, GE Medical Systems
- Karla Winter, Industry Solutions - Healthcare Imaging and Printing Group Hewlett Packard Company
- Mitch Work, President, The Work Group
- Janice Young, Gartner/GartnerG2 Healthcare
- Richard Zippel, Director, HP Labs' Cambridge Research Laboratory
The Emergent Group, LLC is an event management company offering a full range of management services and partnership opportunities. The company brings years of knowledge and experience to a variety of industries, including healthcare, media, travel, financial, entertainment and sports, and produces several premier industry-specific events including CDHCC, HDSC and TETHIC.
REGISTRATION, SPONSORSHIP AND EXHIBIT INFORMATION:
For more information, visit www.theemergentgroup.com.
For complete information about TETHIC, contact Adam Norton at 804.225.7422
ext. 7410 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.tethic.com.
FOR E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGE, ADD OR DELETE REQUESTS:
Please email your request to: email@example.com.