Train for HIPAA Launches "HIPAA Certification/Accreditation Central" and a New Physician, IPA and Medical Group HIPAA Training Curriculum
Contact: Matthew Feigenbaum
Train for HIPAA VP Sales
WASHINGTON DC USA - HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE(tm) - JUNE 20, 2003: Train for HIPAA, www.TrainforHIPAA.com, announced today the launch of two important new HIPAA training resources: HIPAA Certification/Accreditation Central, and a new Physician/IPA/Medical Group HIPAA Training Curriculum.
HIPAA CERTIFICATION/ACCREDITATION CENTRAL:
Train for HIPAA has launched HIPAA Certification/Accreditation Central at http://www.trainforhipaa.com/certification.html, a web resource describing and providing links to the following programs of HIPAA professional certification and institutional accreditation:
Individual HIPAA Professional Certification:
Institutional HIPAA Accreditation:
- HIPAA Academy, www.HIPAAAcademy.net, an RSA Security Partner, offers three levels of HIPAA professional certification: Certified HIPAA Administrator (CHA), Certified HIPAA Professional (CHP), and Certified HIPAA Security Specialist (CHSS).
- HIPAA 911, www.HIPAA911.com, an (isc)2 education partner, offers the Certified HIPAA Security Professional (CHSP) credential.
- American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA), www.AHIMA.org, offers the Certified in Healthcare Privacy (CHP) credential.
- Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS), www.HIMSS.org, offers The Certified in Healthcare Security (CHS) credential.
- AHIMA and HIMSS jointly offer the Certified in Healthcare Privacy and Security (CHPS) credential.
A NEW PHYSICIAN, IPA AND MEDICAL GROUP HIPAA TRAINING CURRICULUM:
- URAC, http://www.urac.org, offers HIPAA Privacy and HIPAA Security Accreditation programs for both Covered Entities (CE) and Business Associates (BA).
- The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), www.jcaho.org, and the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), www.ncqa.org, jointly offer Privacy Certification Program for Business Associates (PCBA).
Train for HIPAA has just released the following comprehensive HIPAA training Curriculum for physicians, IPAs and Medical Groups:
Physician, IPA and Medical Group Role-based Training Courses:
TRAIN FOR HIPAA:
- HIPAA Privacy and Security Training for Physicians - NEW
- HIPAA Privacy and Security Training for Direct Care Staff - NEW
- HIPAA Privacy and Security Training for Front Office Staff - NEW
- HIPAA Privacy and Security Training for Administration Staff - NEW
- HIPAA Privacy and Security Training for Privacy Officials - NEW
Train for HIPAA is a member of the Train for Compliance, www.TrainforCompliance.com, family of healthcare regulation and compliance training websites which includes www.TrainforHealthCareCompliance.com. Train for HIPAA offers the full continuum of HIPAA workforce training solutions. Train for HIPAA is an affiliate of the HIPAA Summit Conference Series, www.HIPAASummit.com, the HIPAA Colloquium at Harvard University: www.HIPAAColloquium.com, and HIPAA Audioconferences: www.HIPAAAudioconferences.com.
SAVE THE DATE FOR THE SEVENTH NATIONAL HIPAA SUMMIT:
Seventh National HIPAA Summit
September 14 - 16, 2003
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON TRAIN FOR HIPAA:
Go to the Train for HIPAA website, http://www.TrainforHIPAA.com, or contact Matthew Feigenbaum at 888-228-5021, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to:
Train for HIPAA Office
7790 Barberry Ave
Yucca Valley CA USA 92284
FOR E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGE, ADD OR DELETE REQUESTS:
Please email your request to: webmaster@TrainforHIPAA.com.