WASHINGTON DC USA - HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICETM - SEPTEMBER 9, 2003: Train for Health Care Compliance, www.TrainforHealthCareCompliance.com, offers comprehensive health care compliance training, ranging from e-learning solutions, through a blended approach which includes CDs and written materials, to onsite training and special access to national conferences and audioconferences. Train for Health Care Compliance's solutions are easily accessible, innovative and cost-effective, and permit tracking, testing and certification of completion.
Train for Health Care Compliance is a member of the Train for Compliance, www.TrainforCompliance.com, family of healthcare regulation and compliance training websites which include Train for HIPAA, www.TrainforHIPAA.com, and Train for Emergency Management, www.TrainforEmergencyManagement.com.
Train for Health Care Compliance today announced several important content partnerships and the launch of its comprehensive health care compliance curriculum.
COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH CARE COMPLIANCE CURRICULUM:
The following courses are posted an available for enrollment:
Role-Based Training Courses:
- Basic General Compliance Program Overview
- Basic Written Compliance Guidance: Standards of Conduct
- Basic Understanding of Fraud/Abuse Laws
SOON TO COME:
- Senior Management and Corporate Governance
- Compliance Officer: Relationship with Legal Counsel, HRM and Financial Management
Role-Based Training Courses:
Advanced Training Courses:
- Introduction to Compliance Officer Duties/Responsibilities
- Compliance Officer: Management of Hotline/Complaints
- Introduction to Claims Processing Compliance
Advanced Training Mini Modules:
- Advanced Development and Implementation Medical Director/Advisor Agreements and Services
- Advanced Development and Implementation of Physician Recruitment Agreements
- Advanced Leasing and Rental Agreements for Hospitals
- Advanced Sanctions Screening
- Advanced Handling Overpayments and Refunds
- 72 Hour Window
- PATH Rules
- Transfer and Discharge
- "Incident To" Billing
- Medicare as Secondary Payor (MSP)
- Advance Beneficiary Notices (ABNs)
- Specialist Referrals and Consultations
- Patient Freedom of Choice
- Waivers of Co-Payments and Deductibles
- Routine Services, Preventative Care and Observation Services
- Balance Billing and Assumption Billing
Train for Health Care Compliance is pleased to announce content partnerships with the following leading national health care compliance experts.
TWO WAYS TO REGISTER FOR TRAIN FOR HEALTH CARE COMPLIANCE TRAINING:
- The national health care law firm of Davis Wright Tremaine, www.DWT.com, with over 50 health care attorneys located in nine national and international offices.
- The compliance consulting firm of Strategic Management Systems, Inc., www.strategicm.com, founded by its President Richard Kusserow, former Inspector general of the Department of Health and Human Services.
There are two ways to access Train for Health Care Compliance's curriculum. Individuals can register for Train for Health Care Compliance courses at includes http://www.trainforhealthcarecompliance.com/registration.html, or Institutions can license Train for Health Care Compliance courses for there workforce.
Organizations, both large and small, can arrange to offer Train for Health Care Compliance's curriculum to their workforce by entering into a license agreement with Train for Health Care Compliance for that content. Such license agreements are usually one year in duration with provision for annual renewal. Under such a license agreement, Train for Health Care Compliance can either offer the courses through Train for Health Care Compliance's own learning management system (LMS) which provides full administrative and student tracking capability, or Train for Health Care Compliance can deliver the courses for posting on your institution's LMS.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON TRAIN FOR HEALTH CARE COMPLIANCE:
For more information on Train for Health Care Compliance, please contact:
Train for Health Care Compliance
Vice President, Sales
15344 Barrett Road
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
FOR E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGE, ADD OR DELETE REQUESTS:
Please email your request to: webmaster@TrainforHealthCareCompliance.com.