WASHINGTON DC, USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE(TM) -- MARCH 21, 2006: AIS is pleased to announce publication of its 2006 Directory of Health Plans, available in print and CD-ROM. You'll find this directory to be the most comprehensive, up-to-date resource available on the U.S. managed care market. It contains every managed care organization (MCO), primary care preferred provider (PPO) network and consumer-directed health (CDH) plan operating in the U.S. as of year-end 2005.
The listings include national and state-level enrollment data by company, national enrollment by type of product, company contact information (more than 3,700 contacts), types of products offered, PBM contracted and key executives. Each company record lists contact and ownership information. In addition, key executives at each company are listed by job function. Enrollment is also included for each company, broken out by plan type. To order your copy or see a list of fields in each section, visit www.aishealth.com/Products/dhpEBPG.html.
USE THIS DIRECTORY TO:
ALSO AVAILABLE ON CD-ROM:
- Conduct accurate market share analysis;
- Find out who does what - and who to contact - at health care companies;
- Quickly look up any managed care organization or provider network and find out what they do, where they are, and how big they are;
- Get enrollment benchmarks for comparison to your own business;
- Identify potential business partners;
- Compare network access fees and identify PPO networks that provide the services you need;
- Get the latest data available on recent mergers, acquisitions and other shifts in the industry; and
- Much more!
You'll get all of the information in the print edition and you'll have the capability to sort the data in a way that's most applicable to you. When you order the CD, you'll also receive a FREE copy of the print edition. Available in ASCII, Excel, Access and dbase formats, it's perfect for marketing, market research and analysis.
Order your copy of AIS's Directory of Health Plans: 2006 so you can have the most up-to-date enrollment and contact information available for key players in the managed care market.
* DC residents add 5.75% sales tax
- Print version: $492
- CD-ROM version (Includes FREE print directory): $1,495
*Add $5 shipping & handling
FOUR EASY WAYS TO ORDER:
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES FROM AIS:
- Call toll free (800) 521-4323
- Visit www.aishealth.com/Products/dhpEBPG.html to order online
- Fax your purchase order to (202) 331-9542
- Mail your order with check, credit card information or purchase order to:
Atlantic Information Services (GDHP3/EBPG)
1100 17th Street NW, Suite 300
Washington, DC 20036
Consumer-Directed Health Care Facts, Trends and Data
Managed Care Facts, Trends and Data
A Guide to the Medicare Drug Benefit
Managed Care Week
Drug Benefit News