WASHINGTON DC, USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE(TM) -- APRIL 17, 2006: Atlantic Information Services, publisher of Medicare Part D Compliance News and A Guide to the Medicare Drug Benefit announces two upcoming Medicare Part D audioconferences. These sessions will address critical issues that health plans, plan sponsors, pharmacies, providers and others face regarding Part D marketing, enrollment, coverage and billing. Take a look at the program descriptions below, or visit www.aishealth.com/Products/cmspl_cmdvbEBPG.html for more information.
Strategies for the May 15 Part D Lock-in
Date: Thursday, April 20, 2006
Time: 1:00 - 2:30 Eastern time
Featured Speakers: John Gorman and Jeff Fox of Gorman Health Group
The 60-minute presentation by our experts (followed by a 30-minute Q&A session) will arm you with reliable information about what strategies to use in preparing for and dealing with the Part D lock-in period that starts May 15. You'll find out about:
- Hard lessons learned from the auto-enrollment of the dual eligibles.
- Top Part D sales and marketing challenges for the remainder of 2006.
- How to protect your members from potential "poaching" by competitors.
- Cost-effective ways for marketing and selling despite the lock-in period.
- How to enhance Part D member service models to promote member loyalty, boost retention and foster revenue growth.
- How to differentiate your plan from the competition despite the lock-in.
Visit www.AISHealth.com/Products/cmspl_042006EBPG.html to order or for more information.
Part D vs. Part B: How to Solve Complex Coverage & Billing Problems
Date: Thursday, April 27, 2006
Time: 1:00 - 3:00 Eastern time
Featured Speakers: Babette S. Edgar, Wendy Weingart and Sharon Durfee of Gorman Health Group
The 75-minute presentation by our experts (followed by a 45-minute Q&A session) will help you navigate the complexities of:
- Part D vs. Part B coverage issues.
- Part B vs. Part D "crossover" drugs that may be covered under either program, depending on multiple parameters such as patient diagnosis and how the drugs are prescribed.
- How to correctly bill and code specific "gray zone" drugs - immunosuppressives, anti-emetics, oral anti-cancer drugs, vaccines, infusion drugs, parenteral nutrition and injectables.
- Documentation you'll need to demonstrate due diligence in making coverage decisions and avoid compliance problems.
Visit www.AISHealth.com/Products/cmdvb_042706EBPG.html to order or for more information.
*Add $5 shipping & handling (for orders including a CD)
- $292 Audioconference and Written Materials (in PDF format)
- $359 Audioconference, Written Materials and Audio CD (of the full audio conference)
- $292 Audio CD and Written Materials (shipped UPS approximately three weeks after the conference)
*DC residents add 5.75% sales tax
3 EASY WAYS TO REGISTER:
- Visit www.aishealth.com/Products/cmspl_cmdvbEBPG.html
- Call (800) 521-4323
- Fax your registration to (202) 331-9542
To cancel your registration for this event and receive a full refund, you must contact customer service at 800-521-4323 no later than 48 hours prior to the scheduled start of the audioconference. Any cancellations received after dial-in information and supplemental materials have been sent (48 hours prior to the start of the audioconference) will receive a CD of the audioconference or a credit valid for one year. Your credit (the cost of the audioconference) will be applied toward the purchase of any AIS product or audioconference.