WASHINGTON DC, USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE(TM) -- MAY 23, 2006: Atlantic Information Services, Inc., publisher of A Guide to the Medicare Drug Benefit, Drug Benefit News and Managed Care Week, announces availability of its newest publication, Medicare Part D Compliance News. Published monthly, each 12-page issue will feature exclusive coverage of the Medicare drug benefit - marketing, enrollment, formularies, rebates, claims pricing, and fraud, waste and abuse. Medicare Part D Compliance News will help you monitor enforcement actions, assess your true compliance risks, and design compliance programs and strategies that will be effective. http://www.AISHealth.com/Products/NewsPDNEBPG.html.
In addition to the slew of brand-new compliance guidelines, health plans, PBMs and other plan sponsors (including employers) face new claims pricing and reporting requirements. The dollars involved are huge, and the penalties for noncompliance could be equally enormous, including civil monetary penalties and even jail terms.
Medicare Part D Compliance News will help you make sure benefit designs are administered effectively, drug prices are adjudicated correctly at the point of sale, and a multitude of other Part D guidelines are followed.
STORIES FEATURED IN RECENT ISSUES:
As a subscriber to the newsletter, you will:
- Part D Plans Limit Access to Medication via Drug Utlization Management
- Patient Assistance Programs That Operate Outside of Part D Are Likely OK
- CMS Clarifies 2007 Call-Letter Requirements in Conference Call
- CMS Clarifies Requirements for Coverage of Home Infusion Drugs
- Plans Must Reconcile Conflicting Goals in Enrollment-Disenrollment Data Problems
- Data Will Determine What Areas Require Oversight Under Part D Benefit
- Plans Using Own Formulary System Must Adhere to CMS Guidance
- CMS Provides Part D Plans With List of Marketing Best Practices
- Get valuable checklists, calendars and model procedures that will save you time and resources...and help you install more effective Part D compliance programs.
- Read about what OIG is looking for, where the feds are headed next, and what you should be doing about it.
- Monitor possible changes in Part D laws and regulations, which are sure to be proposed in response to the avalanche of early complaints.
- Learn what steps you can take to set up auditing and monitoring systems that will detect fraud, waste and abuse before the MEDICs do.
- Receive biweekly Part D E-Letters that will keep you current on all of the latest implementation and compliance news. (This optional e-news service is provided to subscribers who submit their e-mail addresses.)
- Have access to a specially designed Part D Web site which organizes in a convenient manner thousands of pages of primary documents and CMS guidance related to Part D - all of the raw materials you will need for effective compliance.
Visit www.AISHealth.com/Products/NewsPDNEBPG.html to subscribe to Medicare Part D Compliance News. We'll make sure you get the June issue as soon as it rolls off the press!
FREE BONUS WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE:
When you subscribe, we'll rush you a FREE copy of Understanding the Medicare Part D Drug Benefit, a new 62-page overview of the entire program. This easy-to-read pocket guide covers all the benefits, the drugs, the players, the regions, the formularies, etc. It's ideal for newcomers to Part D and others who need a quick education in the importance...and complexity...of Part D compliance.
Charter Price: $387 (regularly $467, you save $80)
FOUR EASY WAYS TO REGISTER:
*Add $5 shipping and handling
**DC residents add 5.75% sales tax
OTHER PUBLICATIONS IN THE AIS MANAGED CARE LIBRARY:
- Call toll free (800) 521-4323
- Visit www.AISHealth.com/Products/NewsPDNEBPG.html
- Fax your purchase order to (202) 331-9542
- Mail your check or purchase order to:
Atlantic Information Services (NPDN/EBPG)
1100 17th Street, NW, Suite 300
Washington, DC 20036