WASHINGTON DC, USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE(TM) -- AUGUST 23, 2006: The reach of the Stark rules on physician self-referral, compensation and investment continues to expand posing tremendous financial and professional risks for those who fail to comply.
AIS's Guide to Complying With Stark Physician Self-Referral Rules is a comprehensive resource for compliance officers, and attorneys who advise medical groups, hospitals & health systems, health plans and providers of 11 different "designated health services." Written by a team of health care attorneys from McDermott, Will & Emery LLC, this valuable publication features:
Click here to order and view the table of contents.
- Easy-to-follow explanations of the prohibitions and exceptions
- Chapters devoted to the special Stark interests of different stakeholders (e.g., medical groups, hospitals, clinical labs, ASCs, academic medical centers, etc.)
- Summaries of all Stark Advisory Opinions issued by CMS and HHS OIG enforcement actions
- Copies of regulations (which are cited throughout) and other formal documents
This resource will help you identify:
- Compensation and investment arrangements that meet the Stark exceptions
- Business arrangements that will put you at risk if continued
- The types of deals that will require further CMS clarification
Get the hands-on help you need to structure compliant contracts and business arrangements. Order your copy of A Guide to Complying With Stark Physician Self-Referral Rules. This comprehensive "how-to-do-it" looseleaf service includes quarterly updates (and news summaries) for one year.
HOW TO ORDER:
*DC residents add 5.75% sales tax
+$5 Shipping and handling
ABOUT ATLANTIC INFORMATION SERVICES:
- Call toll free (800) 521-4323.
- Visit www.aishealth.com/Products/staEBPG5.html to order online
- Fax your purchase order to (202) 331-9542
- Mail your order with check, credit card information or purchase order to:
Atlantic Information Services (LSTA/EBPG5)
1100 17th Street NW, Suite 300
Washington, DC 20036
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for 20 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals, managed care plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and many other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, looseleafs, books, audioconferences, strategic reports and databases.
Visit www.AISHealth.com for more information on this publication and/or other AIS products and services that could serve your business needs.