WASHINGTON DC, USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- DECEMBER 19, 2006: 49 Steps to Implement Sarbanes-Oxley Best Practices is a highly practical 300-page "how-to-do-it" manual and CD written especially for private and nonprofit health care entities. It identifies and describes 49 steps your organization can take to adopt what have become consensus best practice standards throughout all of U.S. industry. This 2006 book and its companion CD - with templates that can be customized by your organization - will help you understand today's Sarbanes-Oxley challenges and allow you to respond to them with effective practical tools.
Visit http://www.aishealth.com/Products/sarbEBPG2.html to see a table of contents or to order.
You'll get the assistance you need to:
- Ensure adequate Audit Committee oversight
- Eliminate potential auditor conflicts
- Achieve better accountability and accuracy of financial documentation
- Implement an effective records retention program
- Update your Code of Ethics and written guidance
- Ensure that auditors are not pressured or coerced
- Establish procedures for confidential, anonymous receipt of complaints
The accompanying CD contains the 49 templates that can be adapted by readers to fit their individual circumstances.
Place your order for 49 Steps to Implement Sarbanes-Oxley Best Practices today so your organization can adopt what have become consensus best practice standards.
Price: $385 (Includes CD)
FOUR EASY WAYS TO ORDER:
*plus $5 shipping and handling
**DC residents add 5.75% sales tax
OTHER MANAGED CARE RESOURCES FROM AIS:
- Call toll free (800) 521-4323 and reference code: GSARB2/EBPG2
- Visit www.aishealth.com/Products/sarbEBPG2.html to order online
- Fax your purchase order to (202) 331-9542 and reference code: GSARB2/EBPG2
- Mail your order with check, credit card information or purchase order to:
Atlantic Information Services (GSARB2/EBPG2)
1100 17th Street NW, Suite 300
Washington, DC 20036
Report on Medicare Compliance
HIPAA Security Compliance Guide
Report on Patient Privacy
A Guide to Complying with Stark Physician Self-Referral Rules
A Guide to Auditing Health Care Billing Practices
ABOUT ATLANTIC INFORMATION SERVICES:
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for more than 15 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals, managed care plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and many other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, looseleafs, books, audioconferences, management seminars, strategic reports and databases.
Visit www.AISHealth.com for more information on this publication and/or other AIS products and services that could serve your business needs.