PRESS RELEASE: Register Now for eHealth Initiative's Third Annual Connecting Communities for Better Health Learning Forum and Exhibition (CCBH Learning Forum)|
- April 9 - 11, 2006
- Hyatt Regency Hotel on Capitol Hill
- Washington, DC
Contact: Katie Sawyer
eHealth Initiative Foundation
WASHINGTON DC USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE (TM) -- JANUARY 3, 2005: This April the eHealth Initiative will host its Third Annual Connecting Communities for Better Health Learning Forum and Exhibition, http://ccbh.ehealthinitiative.org/ccbhconference/default.mspx, April 9-11 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C. Join healthcare practitioners, leaders and stakeholders in communities across the nation who are interested in health information technology (HIT) and health information exchange (HIE).
The CCBH Learning Forum will include hands-on workshops and sessions to:
- learn from national experts and each other,
- address strategies for the clinical, financial, legal, organizational, and technical challenges related to HIT and HIE adoption,
- educate through case study presentations and in-depth discussions,
- and provide an overview of eHI's tools to support the rapid growth of standards-based, interoperable health information exchange.
Interest in health information exchange is at an all-time high, but stakeholders need support in getting there. The eHeath Initiative plays a critical role in aligning national standards with efforts in communities, states, and regions across the United States.
AMERICAN HEALTH COMMUNITY SESSION:
Don't miss this exciting session: The American Health Information Community Panel: A Candid Discussion about Health Information Exchange in the Current Environment.
- John Tooker, MD, MBA, Executive Vice President and Chief Executive Officer of the American College of Physicians
- Mr. Scott P. Serota, President and Chief Executive Officer, Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association (Invited)
- Mr. Charles N. Kahn III, President, Federation of American Hospitals
- Mr. Kevin Hutchinson, President and Chief Executive Officer, SureScripts
- Dr. Craig R. Barrett, Chairman of the Board, Intel Corporation (Invited)
You don't want to miss this event!
Please make your hotel reservations and register now!
For more information visit our conference website at
Register for the CCBH online at https://ehcca.com/registrations/CCBH/2006/registration.html.
For further registration information, call 800-684-4549, email firstname.lastname@example.org or write:
CCBH Registration Office
7790 Barberry Ave.
Yucca Valley, CA USA 92284