NAPLES, FL USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- OCTOBER 13, 2006: CMS mandates that you start using CPT 2007 codes effective January 1st. In these exclusive, CEU approved audio conferences, get your entire staff up to speed in only one hour! You'll learn how to implement all the 2007 code changes, additions and deletions - just for your specialty, including:
YOUR ENROLLMENT INCLUDES:
- Receive the latest CPT code and modifier additions and changes that are specific to emergency medicine with "how-to" information for successfully implementing them into your practice.
- Learn how these additions and changes will affect your organization and how you can minimize the damage.
- Get a detailed explanation of the upcoming payment policies and the RVU changes to the Medicare payment schedule for 2007.
PLUS: We also cover ICD-9!
- Successfully implement the Medicare rules for new and revised HCPCS.
- Find out how the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) will continue to impact HCPCS codes and modifiers.
- Find out how the ICD-9 changes (effective Oct. 1) will alter the way you code and how much you collect on your claims.
CHOOSE YOUR SPECIALTY:
- 1 CEU from the American Academy of Professional Coders for all attendees. (*90-minute programs are approved for 1.5 CEUs!)
- Expert reference materials you'll be able to use again and again. Perfect for training new staff!
- Just one low price for all the staff you can stuff into your conference room.
Make sure your practice is ready for the 2007 CPT changes. The skills your staff will learn in these audio conferences are certain to return your modest training investment many times over...sign up today:
Also available as CD, tape or print transcript!
BONUS: Order today to reserve your free 2007 CPT Changes book!
HOW TO REGISTER:
This $65 value is yours FREE while supplies last!
Register here or call 800-508-2582 to enroll.
Ask about our multi-line discount!