WASHINGTON DC USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE(TM) -- APRIL 7, 2006: Quality and value, together, are the yardstick today for disease and care coordination programs, a reality reflected in the theme for this year's Disease Management Leadership Forum, "Raising the Bar: Delivering Health Care Value." Never before has it been more important to demonstrate to payers, public and private, that disease management improves lives and saves money.
We invite you to help make the case for disease management's value proposition with abstract proposals for the 2006 DMLF. Don't miss your opportunity to join the field's best and brightest as DMLF faculty and share the latest developments in outcomes and other critical issues.
Use our convenient online system to submit your abstract proposal today for the 2006 DMLF, Dec. 3 to 5, at the Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center. The forum's compelling agenda will include:
- Oral concurrent sessions;
- Case Study Spotlights, featuring today's best approaches for delivering care services;
- Scientific and general poster presentations;
- Pacesetters Series, introducing new products from the disease and care coordination community's most progressive companies; and
- The Obesity Treatment and Prevention Summit, highlighting current efforts in obesity treatment and prevention by the DM community.
Deadline for submission is May 17, 2006. For abstract submission guidelines or to submit your proposal, please visit www.dmaa.org/DMLF06 or call (202) 737-5980.
The Disease Management Association of America (DMAA) is a non-profit voluntary membership association representing all stakeholders in the disease management industry through public and private advocacy targeting the health care industry, government agencies, employers and the general public in an effort to educate them on the important role disease management and care coordination programs play in improving health care quality and outcomes for persons with chronic conditions.