Contact: Carl Ayers
Phone: (301) 287-2363
Part B Alert 2006
Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk
Jan. 30-31, 2006
WASHINGTON DC, USA -- HIT/HIPAA UPDATE NEWS SERVICE(TM) -- JANUARY 4, 2006: Get guidance on the most critical issues your practice faces in 2006, and ensure your practice stays in compliance and improves profitability, at the Part B News' annual conference, Part B Alert 2006.
We've lined up Medicare experts and Washington insiders to bring you up-to-date on the hottest issues for 2006, and to help you ensure your practice is prepared for big changes. See details of each session at www.partbnews.com/conferences/pbalert.
- Understand the key changes that affect your reimbursement in the 2006 physician fee schedule and the new CPT and ICD-9 code changes so your practice bills correctly
- Examine how the new Part B drug program, known as the Competitive Acquisition Program (CAP), would affect your practice
- Uncover what's on Congress's agenda from a Washington lobbyist and director of congressional affairs for the AMA
- Find out how carriers identify which claims to investigate from a top program integrity official
- Hear about the latest government initiatives in health information technology from a senior policy advisor for MGMA
- Get real examples from fraud cases and red flags to watch for from two expert witnesses
- Gain new skills to analyze CERT (Comprehensive Error Rate Testing) program data so you can identify possible coding or documentation flaws in your practice
- And much, much more!
Plus, attend the post-conference-day session to understand the basics of how to use the Resource-Based Relative Value Scale (RBRVS) to examine your physician productivity, analyze your fees and costs, and more, to improve your practice's profitability! You take home a CD packed with valuable tools you'll use in your practice.
For registration information, go to the conference web site at www.partbnews.com/conferences/pbalert. Or call our conference coordinators toll-free 866- 620-5939.
at Part B Alert 2006 is sponsored by at Part B News, the nation's leading source of independent guidance on Medicare reimbursement issues for physician offices. Part B News, a publication of DecisionHealth, gives physician practices the latest Medicare reimbursement news and practical advice. Conference cosponsors are affiliated publications, such as Part B Answer Book, Physician Practice Coder, RBRVS FeeCalc, Cardiology Practice Coder, Physician Compliance Alert and Non-Physician Practitioner News.