NAPLES, FL USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- DECEMBER 5, 2006: New CPT Code Updates cause early headaches. The verdict is in; practices that fail to implement CMS's recently released CPT code changes properly by January 1, 2007 risk hundreds of thousands of dollars in lost reimbursement.
EXCLUSIVE TELECONFERENCES ON SPECIALTY-SPECIFIC CODING CHANGES:
Mark your calendar now for the 2007 CODING UPDATES, an AAPC-approved audioconference series presented by AudioEducator.com and The Coding Institute. Each one-hour session is pre-approved by the American Academy of Professional Coders for 1 CEU (starred sessions are 90-minutes and are approved for 1.5 CEUs).
BONUS: Register today to reserve a free copy of 2007 CPT Changes: An Insider's View, published by AMA! This $65 value is yours FREE while supplies last!
3 WAYS TO REGISTER:
- CPT-4: Receive the latest CPT code and modifier additions and changes that are specific to your specialty, with "how-to" information for successfully implementing them into your practice. You'll find out how these additions and changes will affect your organization and how you can minimize the damage.
- RVU: Get a detailed explanation of the upcoming payment policies and the RVU changes to the Medicare payment schedule for 2007.
- HCPCS: Implement the Medicare rules for new and revised HCPCS and find out how the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) will continue to impact HCPCS codes and modifiers.
- ICD-9: Find out how the recent ICD-9 changes (effective Oct. 1) affect the way you should code and how much you collect on your claims.
Scheduling conflict? No problem! All programs are also available as CD, tape, or print transcript.
EACH 60-MINUTE TELECONFERENCE INCLUDES:
- Anesthesia & Pain Management Update
- Cardiology Update
- Emergency Medicine Update
- Family Practice Update
- Gastroenterology Update
- General Surgery Update
- Internal Medicine Update
- Neurology Update
- Neurosurgery Update
- Ob-Gyn Update
- Oncology Update*
- Ophthalmology & Optometry Update*
- Orthopedics Update
- Otolaryngology Update
- Pathology (Anatomic) Update
- Pediatrics Update
- Physical Medicine & Rehab Update
- Pulmonology Update
- Radiology Update*
- Urology Update*
- 1 CEU from the American Academy of Professional Coders for all attendees (*90-minute programs are approved for 1.5 CEUs)
- Expert reference materials you'll be able to use again and again. Perfect for training new staff!
- Just one low price for all the staff you can stuff into your conference room.
DON'T FORGET: Order today to reserve a free copy of 2007 CPT Changes: An Insider's View, published by AMA! This $65 value is yours FREE while supplies last!
3 WAYS TO REGISTER:
The skills your staff will learn in these audio conferences are certain to return your modest training investment many times over ... ENROLL TODAY!