MARBLEHEAD, MA USA -- PHARMA UPDATE NEWS SERVICE(TM) -- August 1, 2006: Pharma Compliance Alert is a FREE weekly e-zine provided by ePharmaceuticals. Pharma Compliance Alert delivers the latest compliance news and analysis and regular features, such as exclusive content from our new monthly newsletter Briefings on Part D Compliance.
Subscribers to Pharma Compliance Alert will also receive special alerts on breaking news. When major news happens, you'll be one of the first to know. And be sure to e-mail us with comments and ideas for future issues.
SUBSCRIBE to Pharma Compliance Alert:
- Headlines from our July 26th issue
- New York law will help state crack down on Medicaid fraud
- Pharma ties to FDA committee members to get greater scrutiny
- MN governor proposes to make FDA DTC rules state law
- What you’ll see in Pharma Compliance Alert
- The latest state reporting requirements and legislation
- Updates on patient assistance programs
- OIG news and other compliance enforcement actions
To learn more about Pharma Compliance Alert, or to start your FREE subscription, please visit us online at www.hcmarketplace.com or call us at 877-437-4276.
ePharmaceuticals, a division of Marblehead MA-based HCPro, Inc., provides business intelligence, compliance training, market research reports, and custom publishing services to the pharmaceutical industry. Publications include ePharm5, a daily business and marketing innovation newsletter, Medicare & Reimbursement Advisor Weekly, and Compliance Alert for Drug Sales and Marketing.