MARBLEHEAD, MA USA -- PHARMA UPDATE NEWS SERVICE(TM) -- AUGUST 14, 2006: ePharmaceuticals, a division of HCPro, Inc., has developed Drug Safety Spotlight, a free white paper series delivered by e-mail six times a year for pharmaceutical executives. This newsletter provides practical tips and guidance on the latest drug safety issues of today and preparing for the challenges of tomorrow.
Click here for your Complimentary Subscription!
WHAT YOU'LL SEE IN DRUG SAFETY SPOTLIGHT:
"I believe there will be a big increase in requirements for risk management [for the pharma industry]. There are only some conditions right now [for which] the FDA can require risk management programs."
- Edgar Adams, MD quoted in May/June issue of Drug Safety Spotlight
- Biogen Idec's Tysabri: Biogen Idec impresses advisory panel as it brings MS drug back to the market.
- RiskMAPs in litigious environments: Experts weigh in on the impact of riskMAPs on product liability exposure and how companies can mitigate their liability exposure.
- DTC advertising: Too much risk information in an ad can lead the consumer to overlook the most important risk message.
Click to Review the July/August Issue
Other Topics Covered
- Product Liability
- Risk Management
- Communicating Risk/Marketing
- Adverse Event Reporting
By subscribing to this FREE White Paper Series you'll receive Drug Safety Spotlight every other month compliments of Briefings on Drug Safety. To learn more about Drug Safety Spotlight or to start your FREE subscription, please visit us online at www.hcmarketplace.com or call us at 877/437-4276.
ePharmaceuticals, a division of Marblehead MA-based HCPro, Inc., provides business intelligence, compliance training, market research reports, and custom publishing services to the pharmaceutical industry. Publications include ePharm5, a daily business and marketing innovation newsletter, Medicare & Reimbursement Advisor Weekly, and Compliance Alert for Drug Sales and Marketing.