MANASQUAN, NJ, USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE(TM) -- SEPTEMBER 12, 2006: Wellness programs can be both cost-effective while reducing health risks, but only if they are well designed, well implemented and employ thorough evaluation techniques. Even though two thirds of employers currently offer wellness programs, measuring the return on investment of these plans continues to be a challenge.
For a limited time, when you subscribe to "Wellness Program Management Advisor" you'll save $150 and also get "Secrets to Wellness and Health Promotion ROI: How Successful Managers Attract and Motivate Increase Participation In Their Programs," a new special report valued at $99.
Save $150 and Get Bonus Report Visit:
WELLNESS PROGRAM MANAGEMENT ADVISOR:
Your Authoritative Management Briefing on Effective Managerial Strategies for Wellness Programs since 1996
- The most important workplace wellness trends ahead
- Wellness programs on a shoe-string budget
- The latest analysis on companies offering some type of health promotion program and the type of wellness initiatives they offer
- Best practices in workplace wellness management
- How changing the menu in the corporate cafeteria can reduce primary health expenses
- What's triggering the growing emphasis on health promotion programs
- Real-world methods for proving the ROI of your worksite wellness program
- How wellness managers are responding to the major cholesterol guidelines for the management and prevention of high cholesterol in adults
- The most useful tools and resources for decision-makers for benchmarking health outcomes
- The Wellness Professional's Annual Salary Survey results
- "Unusual" workplace wellness programs that have been successful
- What insiders foresee for the future of corporate wellness programs
- The impact of medical self-care on workplace wellness programs
If you decide at any time during your subscription, for any reason whatsoever, that you no longer wish to receive "Wellness Program Management Advisor" simply notify us, and the unused portion of your subscription will be promptly refunded. And the bonus special report is yours to keep.
Hurry! This offer is good through Sept. 29, 2006.
[ ] YES! I want to take advantage of the special offer for "Wellness Program Management Advisor." Please enter my subscription for one year (12 issues) for the low discount price of $97 (regularly $257) - I'll save $150. Plus, I will also receive the special report "Secrets to Wellness and Health Promotion Return on Investment: How Successful Managers Attract and Motivate Increase Participation In Their Programs," valued at $99, with my paid order.
Five Easy Ways to Reserve Your Copy:
To download order form for mail or fax orders, visit:
- Online at: www.healthresourcesonline.com/wellness/18nlpg.htm
- E-mail order form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call and place your order: (800) 516-4343
- Fax order form to: (888) 329-6242
- Mail to: Wellness Program Management Advisor Center, Dept. E18NROI96PG, PO Box 559, Allenwood, NJ 08720
Important: Please include your name, title, organization, mailing address, telephone, fax, email address with your order and reference this order code to ensure this special offer: E18NROI96PG. All orders must include a payment made out to Health Resources Publishing or creditcard information (name on card, number and expire date).