Managing Health Care Costs 2006 Web Summit|
November 13-17, 2006
Contact: Patty Jamison
Healthcare Web Summit Office
Phone: (209) 577-4888
MODESTO, CA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE(TM) -- SEPTEMBER 25, 2006: The fifth annual web summit on emerging trends, issues and solutions in dealing with health care cost increases. Get the latest on trends, strategies, case studies and more on premium increases, consumer cost sharing, prescription costs and benefits, disease management, pay for performance, consumer driven initiatives and other current issues.
This year's web summit package includes thirty seven on-line presentations, three live audio conferences, seven podcasts, video clips, and much more all for an affordable price. Register online at www.managedcarestore.com/summit.htm or call 209.577.4888.
- Track A: Industry Trends and Strategies
- Track B: Consumerism
- Track C: Provider and Patient Care Issues
- Track D: Prescription Drug Issues
- Track E: Podcasts
- Track F: Live Audio conference/ Webcasts
- Track G: Archives from 2005 Web Summit
Tuesday, November 14th, 1:00 PM - 1:45 PM Eastern
Health Care Trends 2007
Peter R. Kongstvedt, M.D. , Partner, Health & Life Sciences Accenture
Wednesday, November 15th, 1:00 PM - 1:45 PM Eastern
2007 Health Plan Premium Rate Increases & Trends
Ron Fontanetta, Principal, Towers Perrin Health & Welfare Practice
Friday, November 17th, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM Eastern
Managing Chronic Conditions in Medicare
Vince Kuraitis, Principal, Better Health Technologies, LLC
Harry Leider, MD, MBA, Chief Medical Officer, XLHealth
PODCASTS INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
- Drug Utilization Programs, an interview with Bill Barre, VP, Strategic Network Development, Medimpact
- The State of the Managed Care Industry, an interview with Eric Coburn, Principal, Shattuck Hammond Partners
- Pay and Performance, an interview with William J. DeMarco, President & CEO, DeMarco and Associates
- The Deficit Reduction Act of 2005; an interview with Thomas Kaye, RPh, MBA, Senior Pharmacy Director, Passport Health Plan
- Medicare Health Support; an interview with Vince Kuraitis, Principal, Better Health Technologies
- A New Era in Health Care Consumerism an interview with Phillip L Polakoff, MD, MPH, National Leader, Lifetime Health Solutions, Buck Consultants
- A 360 Degree View of Healthcare Consumerism, an interview with Michael J. Thompson, FSA, MAAA, Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers
37 faculty presentations available on-line 24/7, with faculty available to e-inquiries. Review the detailed agenda at: www.healthwebsummit.com/manhcc.htm
- Bill Barre, VP, Strategic Network Development, Medimpact
- Linda Cahn, President and CEO, Pharmacy Benefit Consultants
- Eric D. Coburn, Principal, Shattuck Hammond Partners
- William DeMarco, President, DeMarco and Associates
- Ron Fontanetta, Principal, Towers Perrin Health & Welfare Practice
- Thomas Kaye, RPh, MBA, Senior Pharmacy Director, Passport Health Plan
- Beverly Kennedy, President, First Data Healthcare Services
- Peter R. Kongstvedt, MD, Partner, Health & Life Sciences, Accenture
- Vince Kuraitis, Principal, Better Health Technologies
- Harry Leider, MD, MBA, Chief Medical Officer, XLHealth
- Phillip L Polakoff, MD, MPH, National Leader, Lifetime Health Solutions, Buck Consultants
- Jerry Reeves MD, Chief Medical Officer, H.E.R.E.I.U. Welfare Funds
- Marybeth Regan, PhD, Consultant
- Eric Remjeske, Partner & Co-Founder, Devenir Group
- Clive Riddle, President, MCOL
- Cora M. Tellez, President & CEO, Sterling HSA
- Michael J. Thompson, FSA, MAAA, Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Dolores Yanagihara, Program Development Manager, Integrated Healthcare Association
Attendees at the Managing Health Care Costs Web Summit will be able to:
ADDITIONAL WEB SUMMIT FEATURES:
- Gain an overall sense of the major trends and issues shaping health care cost management for the coming year and beyond, and predications from leading sources.
- Obtain a detailed understanding of applicable health care cost management initiatives through presentations involving case studies, and on various strategies currently being deployed in the marketplace.
- Understand current developments in care management components including Disease Management, Pay for Performance, and Pharmaceutical Management.
- Receive a snapshot of the current data on health care and premium cost increases, and benefit changes through consumer cost sharing.
- Experience e-learning at the attendees' convenience, with faculty presentations, podcasts, video clips and web summit resources available 24/7
- Engage in interactive learning and networking through e-inquiries with faculty, and live audioconferences.
- Obtain reference resources for ongoing use including Key Facts presentation and Survey Results.
For more information on Summit Features, please visit: www.healthwebsummit.com/mcfeatures.htm
Individual Registration Fee: $495; Web Summit CD-ROM* for Attendees: $20; Web Summit CD-ROM* for Non-Attendees after the event: $515
Group Discounts and Corporate Site License pricing info available at: www.healthwebsummit.com/corprice.htm
*Web Summit CD-ROM includes all faculty presentations, podcasts, audio conference recordings, video clips, and e-poll results.
HEALTHCARE WEB SUMMIT EVENTS: AUDIO CONFERENCES & WEB SEMINARS:
- Online: https://www.managedcarestore.com/summit.htm
- Call: Healthcare Web Summit office at: 209.577.4888
- Fax: Print off registration form at: www.managedcarestore.com/hwsorder.pdf and fax to: 209.577.3557
- Mail: Print off registration form at: www.managedcarestore.com/hwsorder.pdf and mail to:
Healthcare Web Summit Office
1101 Standiford Avenue, Suite C-3
Modesto, CA 95350
Healthcare Web Summit Events feature audio conferences and web seminars that let you get the information you need and do-it-all without having to leave your home or office, or having to adjust your schedule. Experience e-learning, gain market intelligence, identify solutions, interact with faculty, network and share experiences with attendees, gather data resources and more. www.healthwebsummit.com.