PRESS RELEASE: Join the National Business Coalition on Health for their Annual Conference on November 5-7, 2006 at the Astor Crowne Plaza Hotel in New Orleans
- Conference features three speakers ranked in top ten of Modern Healthcare's 100 Most Powerful List, including Newt Gingrich, former Speaker of the House, Michael Leavitt, Secretary of Health and Human Services, Dr. Julie Gerberding, Director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
REGISTER TODAY TO ATTEND, SPONSOR OR EXHIBIT AT THE NBCH ANNUAL CONFERENCE!
Contact: Susan Dorsey
WASHINGTON DC, USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- SEPTEMBER 20, 2006: "Revitalizing Health Care: Communities Collaborating as Architects for Change" is the theme of the National Business Coalition on Health's (NBCH) 11th Annual Conference on November 5-7, 2006 at the Astor Crowne Plaza in the French Quarter, New Orleans. Plan to attend this national forum that brings coalition directors, employer members, health plans, human resource executives, pharmaceutical industry executives, health system executives, physician leaders, and accrediting companies together with other industry leaders.
To forward this mission, we are pleased to present a program comprised of the following industry experts who will focus on successful partnerships and strategies for creating change in the health care system:
SPEAKERS TO DATE:
- Michael Leavitt, Secretary of Health and Human Services (invited)
- Newt Gingrich, Former Speaker of the House
- Julie Gerberding, MD, MPH, Director, Centers for Disease Control
- John Lumpkin, MD, MPH, Senior Vice President and Director of the Health Care Group, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Donna Fraiche, Chair, Louisiana Health Care Commission
- Christopher Queram, Wisconsin Collaborative for Health Care Quality
- Meredith Rosenthal, Harvard School of Public Health
- Barry Straube, MD, Acting CMS Chief Medical Officer
The National Business Coalition on Health (NBCH) is a non-profit organization of over 70 employer-based health care coalitions dedicated to value-based purchasing of health care services. Representing more than 10,000 employers and approximately 20 million employees and their dependents, NBCH's member business coalitions are composed of mostly mid- and large-sized employers in both the private and public sectors across the United States.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Plan to join us for what appears to be the premier fall event!
Call Susan Dorsey at 202-775-9300 OR visit our website at www.nbch.org/events/conference.cfm.