David Schwartz, President
National Health Information
Phone: (800) 597-6300
ATLANTA GA USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICETM -- JULY 12, 2006: For the past eight years, the disease management industry has relied on one source for the most current, detailed information available on DM trends, programs, vendors, resources, strategies, and outcomes. This year is no exception with the completely updated 2006 Disease Management Directory & Guidebook. It's our most comprehensive edition yet! Inside its 500+ pages you'll discover:
- What's Hot, What's Not with our 2006 trends and decision-making tools you simply can't operate without
- Who's Who In Disease Management with our comprehensive listing of more than 200 DM vendors, consultants, and organizations. It's loaded with contact information and details you won't find anywhere else - plus it's indexed by disease state to save precious time
- What Your Peers And Competitors Are Doing with fully documented case studies covering the entire range of chronic illnesses
- How Organizations Are Saving Money And Boosting Outcomes with revealing financial results and actual outcomes of DM programs
- Where To Find The Information You Need with more than 100 previewed Internet sites and programs for the DM industry
- Why You Don't Have To Reinvent The Wheel thanks to dozens of charts, forms, pathways, checklists, and algorithms - many in ready-to-use format
- And much, much more!
To order your copy of the 2006 Disease Management Directory & Guidebook for only $299 (regularly $349) plus $7.95 shipping and handling, call 1-800-597-6300 with your credit card information, fax your order to 404-607-0095 or mail to NHI, PO Box 15429, Atlanta, GA 30333. You may also order online at www.nhionline.net/products/disease5.htm. Please mention offer "DDE16T." All orders are protected by NHI's 100% money back guarantee.
PS: When you respond to this special e-mail promotion, you'll also receive a FREE Double-Trial subscription to Disease Management Advisor and Disease Management News, NHI's industry-leading disease management newsletters. Act today!