Contact: Jeff Dennis
SPECIAL DISCOUNT PRICE FOR CERTIFIED HIPAA SECURITY PROFESSIONAL (CHSP) CURRICULUM AND CERTIFICATION EXAM
8-COURSE CHSP CURRICULUM|
Discounted 8 Course CHSP Package - $895 (includes CHSP online exam)
Curriculum only $595. CHSP exam only $450.
-- Click here for more information --
WASHINGTON DC USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE (TM) -- FEBRUARY 10, 2006: Train for HIPAA, www.TrainforHIPAA.com, the preeminent HIPAA online training company, and Certified HIPAA Security Professional (CHSP), www.HHSTraining.org, one of the nation's leaders in professional certification for expertise in HIPAA privacy and security, now offer the CHSP training curriculum and certification examination online.
CHSP CERTIFICATION CURRICULUM:
The Certified HIPAA Security Professional (CHSP) training online program covers the HIPAA law and regulations and explains the relevance of HIPAA to information systems infrastructure and initiatives towards HIPAA security compliance. CHSP Prerequisite Knowledge: Candidates should have a background and experience in Network Administration, LAN/WAN Configuration and a working knowledge of Internet protocols. An exposure to the healthcare care IT sector would be beneficial.
Here is the 8-course CHSP Curriculum:
CHSP CERTIFICATION EXAMINATION ONLINE:
- Intro: What Is HIPAA, HIPAA Framework (TIPS)
- HIPAA (Civil) Enforcement Rule, Compliance and Preemption
- HIPAA Privacy, Notice, Consent & Authorizations
- HIPAA Security Overview
- HIPAA Security - Physical and Technical Safeguards
- HIPAA Security - Administrative Safeguards
- HIPAA Security - Organizational, Policy, Procedure, and Documentation Requirements
- HIPAA Officials and Planning for Compliance
You may take the CHSP certification examination online. The CHSP certification examination is a seventy five (75) question examination which must be completed in one sitting within a 90 minute time frame.
Before taking the CHSP certification examination, you are subject to certain conditions and must make certain representations. To review these conditions and representations go to www.trainforhipaa.com/certgateways/CHSP/conditions.html.
It is strongly recommended that you review frequently asked questions (FAQs) about the online CHSP certification examination, see www.trainforhipaa.com/certgateways/CHSP/faq.html, and take the practice examination, see http://www.trainforcompliance.com/application/Register.asp, in order to familiarize yourself with the examination and its functionalities.
MORE ABOUT TRAIN FOR HIPAA:
Train for HIPAA, www.TrainforHIPAA.com, offers comprehensive HIPAA training ranging from e-learning solutions, through onsite training, to special access to national conferences and audioconferences. Train for HIPAA's solutions are easily accessible, innovative and cost-effective, and permit tracking, testing and certification of completion.
Train for HIPAA is a member of the Train for Compliance, www.TrainforCompliance.com, family of healthcare regulation and compliance training websites which includes:
- Train for Health Care Compliance, www.TrainforHealthCareCompliance.com, for comprehensive courses in general health care compliance, including fraud and abuse and Stark compliance strategies.
- Train for HIPAA, www.TrainforHIPAA.com, for comprehensive courses in healthcare privacy, confidentiality, data security and HIPAA compliance.
- Train for HIT, www.TrainforHIT.com, for comprehensive courses for those responsible for planning, selecting, implementing, and managing electronic health records (EHR) and other health information technology (HIT).
- Train for Emergency Management, www.TrainforEmergencyManagement.com, for comprehensive courses in emergency management and bioterrorism education and training.
- Train for Pharma, www.TrainforPharma.com, for comprehensive courses in health care compliance training for the Pharmaceutical Sector.
- Train for Patient Safety, www.TrainforPatientSafety.com, for comprehensive courses in patient safety.
Public and private organizations including the Army, Navy, Federal/State/Local government agencies, Cisco Systems, AT&T, Sun Microsystems and Blue Cross and Blue Shield have CHSP Certified Professionals.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
For background information about CHSP training and the CHSP certification examination, go to
For further information on CHSP, please contact GThomas, Certification Consultant, at email@example.com or 202-375-3333
If you have any questions regarding registration for the training curriculum or the online CHSP certification examination, please call 888-599-4583 or email support@trainforHIPAA.com.