Train for HIPAA Offers Discount Package of Full HIPAA Academy Professional Certification Curriculum Online for Certified HIPAA Administrator (CHA), Certified HIPAA Professional (CHP) and Certified HIPAA Security Specialist (CHSS) Status
Contact: Jeff Dennis
WASHINGTON DC USA -- HIT/HIPAA UPDATE NEWS SERVICE (TM) -- MAY 11, 2006: Train for HIPAA, www.TrainforHIPAA.com, announced today that it is offering the complete HIPAA Academy professional certification curriculum at a discounted package price. This curriculum assists individuals to prepare for the Certified HIPAA Administrator (CHA), Certified HIPAA Professional (CHP) and Certified HIPAA Security Specialist (CHSS) certification examinations.
HIPAA ACADEMY PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS:
HIPAA Academy, www.HIPAAAcademy.net, offers the following three levels of HIPAA professional certification. See www.hipaaacademy.net/OnlineCert.html#CHA.
Certified HIPAA Administrator (CHA): Examine HIPAA Privacy Rule from the perspective of end users and administrators. Review sample policies, forms and templates.
Certified HIPAA Professional (CHP): Examine legislation requirements and solution options for HIPAA Rules: Transactions and Code Sets, Identifiers, Privacy and Security.
Certified HIPAA Security Specialist (CHSS): Analyze HIPAA's Security Rule and how to bring your organization into compliance with the standards and implementation specifications. Course content emphasis on Administrative, Physical and Technical Safeguards, as well as security policies and BACs. Review security technology choices, security policies and templates.
HIPAA ACADEMY CERTIFICATION CURRICULUM:
COMPLETE HIPAA ACADEMY CURRICULUM NOW AVAILABLE AT DISCOUNTED RATE:
- HIPAA Academy: HIPAA Introduction
- HIPAA Academy: Introduction to HIPAA Privacy
- HIPAA Academy: Advanced HIPAA Privacy Topics
- HIPAA Academy: HIPAA Standards for Electronic Transactions
- HIPAA Academy: Introduction to HIPAA Security
- HIPAA Academy: Advanced HIPAA Security
- HIPAA Academy: Administrative Safeguards
- HIPAA Academy: Physical and Technical Safeguards
- HIPAA Academy: Security Technology Fundamentals
The standard registration fee for each of the nine HIPAA Academy courses is $95 for a total registration fee for the complete nine course curriculum of $855. Train for HIPAA now offers the opportunity to register for the complete curriculum for a single fee of $695. Click here to register for the discounted HIPAA Academy certification curriculum.
TRAIN FOR HIPAA:
Train for HIPAA is a member of the Train for Compliance, www.TrainforCompliance.com, family of healthcare regulation and compliance training websites which includes www.TrainforHealthCareCompliance.com. Train for HIPAA offers the full continuum of HIPAA workforce training solutions. Train for HIPAA is an affiliate of the HIPAA Summit Conference Series, www.HIPAASummit.com, the HIPAA Colloquium at Harvard University: www.HIPAAColloquium.com, and HIPAA Audioconferences: www.HIPAAAudioconferences.com. Train for Compliance's family of affiliated websites include:
- Train for Health Care Compliance, www.TrainforHealthCareCompliance.com, for comprehensive courses in general health care compliance, including fraud and abuse and Stark compliance strategies.
- Train for HIPAA, www.TrainforHIPAA.com, for comprehensive courses in healthcare privacy, confidentiality, data security and HIPAA compliance.
- Train for HIT, www.TrainforHIT.com, for comprehensive courses for those responsible for planning, selecting, implementing, and managing electronic health records (EHR) and other health information technology (HIT).
- Train for Emergency Management, www.TrainforEmergencyManagement.com, for comprehensive courses in emergency management and bioterrorism education and training.
- Train for Pharma, www.TrainforPharma.com, for comprehensive courses in health care compliance training for the Pharmaceutical Sector.
- Train for Patient Safety, www.TrainforPatientSafety.com, for comprehensive courses in patient safety.
To register for the complete nine course HIPAA Academy curriculum, go to
call 800-684-4549, via email at email@example.com:
Train for HIPAA Office
1941 Lake Whatcom Blvd. #205
Bellingham, WA 98229