Health Information Exchange Leaders from A Dozen States Convene for Mid-Continent States Regional Forum in Kansas City, June 21 & 22
- June 21 & 22, 2006 at the Hilton Kansas City Airport Hotel
- Join key stakeholders from Arkansas, Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, and Texas in a discussion and planning effort to improve healthcare through the rapid development and implementation of Health Information Exchange
- View the agenda
- Register Now for eHealth Initiative's Connecting Communities Mid-Continent States Regional Forum
- Hilton Kansas City Airport Hotel - Hotel Space and Registration is Filling up Quickly!
Contact: Katie Sawyer
Phone: (202) 624-3287
Our Hotel Block is Full. Please Contact the Hilton Kansas City Airport to Book Your Hotel Room. Rooms are Limited.|
WASHINGTON DC USA -- HIT/HIPAA UPDATE NEWS SERVICE(TM) -- JUNE 16, 2006: This June, the eHealth Initiative will host the Connecting Communities Mid-Continent States Regional Forum June 21-22 at the Hilton Kansas City Airport Hotel. Interest in health information exchange is at an all-time high, but stakeholders need support in getting there. The eHealth Initiative plays a critical role in aligning national standards with efforts in communities, states, and regions across the United States.
The Mid-Continent States Regional Forum will include sessions on:
- The Role of the State
- Incorporating Health Information Technology and Health Information Exchange in a Rural Environment
- Employer and Health Plan Involvement in Regional Collaboratives
- Building a Sustainable Business Model
OTHER KEYNOTE SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Kathleen Sebelius, Governor, State of Kansas
- Julie Eckstein, Director, Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
- Dianne Mandernach, Commissioner of Health, State of Minnesota
- John Moore, Lieutenant Governor, State of Kansas
- Joe Thompson, MD, Surgeon General, State of Arkansas
- Tim Turner, Chairman, Texas Health Information Technology Advisory Committee
For more information please contact Katie Sawyer at firstname.lastname@example.org (202) 624-3287 and for sponsorship please contact David Dieterich at email@example.com (202) 624-3267.