PRESS RELEASE: There's Still Time to Register! Don't Miss ABQAURP's Annual HCQ&PS Conference!
Contact: Barbara Chalmers
Phone: (800) 998-6030
NEW PORT RICHEY, FL USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- APRIL 12, 2019: Join your colleagues in San Antonio, Texas, April 25-26, 2019, to engage in discussions related to payment reforms within Medicare and Managed Care, regulatory provisions addressing security and compliance, the evolving role of the physician advisor, updates in transitions and coordination of care, and the critical issue of provider burnout and well-being. ABQAURP's remarkable faculty will seek to provide tools to improve resource management, nurture a culture of safety, and prevent or appeal insurance denials.
Featuring these timely sessions:
- Insurance Denials: Appeals, Prevention & Contracting Advice
- Case Management Challenges and Opportunities
- Building Personal and Organizational Resiliency with Quality Improvement
- Combating Burnout and Recovering Joy in Medicine
- A Transition of Care Standard; Assessing Social Determinants of Health
- Physician Advisor at a Major Academic Medical Center: Bringing Purpose & Passion to the Role
- The Road to Value-Based Care: A Proven Model to Engage Physicians
- Privacy and HIPAA: New Times, New Rules
Explore the full conference details HERE
Call Today: (800) 998-6030 or
Please note: The hotel room block has already expired and rooms are sold out on some conference nights. There may be very limited availability; we encourage you to call The Westin Riverwalk for availability at (888) 627-8396 before making alternate lodging arrangements. Availability is limited during a Fun Fiesta San Antonio Season!
If you have already registered for the annual conference, please disregard this message. Thank you!
VISIT ABQAURP'S ALLIANCE PARTNER AND CORPORATE MEMBERS:
VISIT ABQAURP'S EXHIBITORS:
Limited exhibit and sponsorship opportunities are still available. View sponsorship details HERE.