LOS ANGELES CA, USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- MARCH 8, 2019: Have you registered yet for APG's Annual Conference 2019 Quality and Efficiency: How to Succeed in Risk-Based Models, April 11-13 in San Diego? If not, APG encourages you to register today!
This year's Annual Conference includes three concurrent pre-conference sessions, all held from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm on Thursday, April 11, and all specifically designed to take your group to the next level, no matter where you may be on the journey to risk.
HOW TO MOVE FROM UPSIDE-ONLY TO DOWNSIDE RISK
The three pre-conference sessions being offered at Annual Conference 2019 are:
New to risk? This session will teach attendees the additional competencies they need to master to succeed in downside risk models.
HOW TO SUCCEED IN PRIMARY CARE CAP AND PROFESSIONAL RISK
- Narayana S. Murali, MD, Executive Director, Marshfield Clinic
- Adam Solomon, MD, Chief Medical Officer, MemorialCare Medical Foundation
- Mark L. Wagar, President, Heritage Medical Systems
- Bart Wald, MD, APG Consultant, Moderator
Many organizations have experience in the value-based features built into a fee-for-service platform. Now they want to evolve into higher levels of risk found in capitated and professional risk models. This session will help attendees achieve this next step in the evolution of risk by sharing both success stories and pain points.
HOW TO MOVE INTO GLOBAL CAPITATION
- Laurence Blosser, MD, Corporate Medical Director, Central Ohio Primary Care
- Carlos Hernandez, MD, President, WellMed Medical Group
- Martin Serota, MD, National Chief Medical Officer, Prospect Medical Group
- Mariella Cummings, APG Consultant, Moderator
Moving into global risk can help physician groups achieve the greatest savings and quality improvements. This session will discuss the essential competencies needed to deliver high-quality, low-cost care in a risk-based contracting environment.
- Jimmie Keenan, Senior VP of Enterprise Clinic Operations, WellMed Medical Group
- Jamie Phillips, President, NAMM California
- Javier Sanchez, Chief IPA Administrator, CHOC Children's
- Ray Chicoine, President and CEO, Monarch Healthcare, Moderator
Registration fees for APG Annual Conference 2019 pre-conference sessions are separate from registration fees for Annual Conference 2019.
- If you are registered for Annual Conference 2019, the cost to register for the pre-conference is $195.
- If you are not registered for Annual Conference 2019, the cost to register for the pre-conference is $295.
You can always visit our Conference webpage for more information.
Ready to take your organization to the next level? Register today and let APG help you on your journey!