The Value-Based Care Conference You Can't Miss: America's Physician Groups Colloquium 2019
David L. Allen
Phone: (202) 770-1901
LOS ANGELES CA, USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- OCTOBER 9, 2019: We're just a few weeks away from APG's Colloquium 2019: Thriving in Tomorrow's New Models and Downside Risk, November 11-13 in Washington, DC and this year's speakers and programming could be the best yet! If you haven't registered, APG encourages you to do so now.
APG's Conferences are known for having leading speaker and policy experts from all sectors of healthcare, and at Colloquium 2019, we don't disappoint.
Here are just a few of the speakers who will share information and insights to help you take your organization to the next level:
- Aneesh Chopra, President, CareJourney
- Marion Couch, MD, PhD, MBA, Senior Medical Advisor, Office of the Administrator
- Kavita Patel, MD, Vice President of Provider/Payer Transformation, Johns Hopkins Health System
- Allyson Y. Schwartz, President and CEO, Better Medicare Alliance
- Thomas Scully, General Partner, Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe
- James Weinstein, DO, Senior Vice President for Microsoft Health Care
You can find a full list of speakers by visiting the Colloquim 2019 website.
Please note that the hotel block is closing soon, so make sure you register today!
APG looks forward to seeing you in Washington, DC!