Press Release: 2018 Population Health Management: Benchmarks and Metrics
Contact: Melanie Matthews
Phone: (888) 446-3530
SEA GIRT, NJ USA -- POPULATION HEALTH UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- JUNE 4, 2019: As the healthcare industry's pace from volume-based to value-based healthcare payment models accelerates so does the demand for more effective management of population health.
With the growth of these payment models, healthcare organizations are taking on more risk in terms of shared savings and shared risk arrangements and are investing heavily in programs to support population health. These programs are expanding in both scope of services and health conditions and disease states managed. With the help of advanced technologies in healthcare, this growth will only continue.
2018 Healthcare Benchmarks: Population Health Management is the fourth comprehensive analysis of population health management by the Healthcare Intelligence Network, capturing key metrics such as populations, health conditions and health risk levels targeted by population health management programs; risk stratification criteria; prevalence of value-based payment models supporting population health management programs; population health management processes, tools, workflows and forms; and program outcomes and ROI from responding healthcare organizations.
For more information or to download your copy today, please visit: http://store.hin.com/product.asp?itemid=5313
New in this edition is data on the role of social determinants of health in population health management risk stratification and the inclusion of support for substance abuse in population health management. Respondents also weigh in on whether advanced healthcare technologies will play an important role in the future of population health management.
This 48-page resource analyzes responses to HIN's fourth comprehensive industry survey on population health management administered in July 2018. This all-new research report drills down to explore population health management program components, strategies, performance measurement and more key metrics and is supported with more than 65 graphs and tables.
New metrics for 2018:
- Programs providing social services support for those patients/members identified as having a social health determinant need;
- The availability of a call center/nurse advice line as part of population health management services;
- Prevalence of population health management programs that include support for cancer and substance abuse;
- The inclusion of community health workers on the population health management team;
- The frequency in which social health determinant data is factored into population health management stratification; and
- The role advanced technologies, such as artificial intelligence, cognitive computing and machine learning, will play in population health management within the next 12 months.
2018 Healthcare Benchmarks: Population Health Management provides a snapshot of industry population health management trends but also drills down to sector-specific activity from key stakeholders in the following areas:
- Availability of current and planned population health management programs;
- Services provided by population health management programs;
- Populations served by population health management programs;
- Health risk levels eligible for population health management;
- Health conditions targeted by population health management programs;
- Health professionals that are part of the population health management team;
- Health professional with primary responsibility for population health management;
- Data sources for population health management stratification;
- Population health management delivery modalities, including the use of smartphone technology in population health;
- Reimbursement models supporting population health management programs;
- Population health management program ROI;
- Metrics used to measure and improve population health management effectiveness;
- Greatest challenges and successes from population health management initiatives;
- The impact of population health management programs on clinical and financial outcomes;
- The complete 2018 Population Health Management survey tool;
- and much more.
Order your copy today online: http://store.hin.com/product.asp?itemid=5313
AVAILABLE IN SINGLE OR MULTI-USER LICENSES:
If you are already a Healthcare Benchmark series member, then this report is FREE for you.
A multi-user license will provide you with the right to install and use this information on your company's computer network for an unlimited number of additional workstations within your organization for a one-time fee. To have this valuable resource on your network, or to inquire about ordering bulk copies in print or Adobe PDF, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE POPULATION HEALTH MANAGEMENT RESOURCES FROM HIN:
ABOUT THE HEALTHCARE INTELLIGENCE NETWORK:
HIN is the premier advisory service for executives seeking high-quality strategic information on the business of healthcare. For more information, contact the Healthcare Intelligence Network, PO Box 1442, Wall Township, NJ 07719-1442, (888) 446-3530, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit http://www.hin.com.