The newly redesigned Academy offers a more intensive and robust 5-day experience that includes opportunities to explore practical applications of concepts.
The Academy begins with 3-day comprehensive overview of concepts, terminology and cases.
The remainder of the week is a hands-on workshop, focused on "Population Health Management and Strategy."
Additional program information,
registration available at Jefferson.edu/PopHealthAcademy
Held on Jefferson's downtown Philadelphia campus, within walking distance to historical and cultural destinations and award winning restaurants
Online access to coursework and materials, available to you during and after the program.
Limited Seating available
THE JEFFERSON DIFFERENCE
- The Academy brings together leaders from all sectors of the healthcare industry
- Presentations by expert JCPH faculty and lecturers, industry leaders and guest speakers
- Sessions will include case studies and real-world examples
- Network with and learn from other participants facing similar challenges and successes
- Come away with the skills and knowledge to help focus your organizationís population health management efforts