Succeed in Value Based Care! Attend the High Reliability Boot Camp!
Contact: Melissa Horowitz
Phone: (215) 955-9817
Understanding how to optimize care quality is essential to succeed in today's value-based care environment.
The High Reliability Boot Camp is an intensive 2-day interactive program that will provide the tools, framework and, strategies needed to create a highly reliable organization in both the inpatient and outpatient settings.
Through group discussions, case studies, lectures and sharing of best practices, participants will learn common strategies, models and solutions needed to support transformation into a high reliability organization.
Day 1: Reliable Culture, Care and Operations
Day 1 will focus on ensuring a solid understanding of the definition of and framework for High Reliability to advance clinical care, culture, and operations of healthcare organizations, both inpatient and outpatient.
Day 2: Changing Systems & Processes
Day 2 will focuses on the practical application of quality improvement strategies, & methods to drive high reliability.
**Post Course Coaching
Participate in up to 4 post course group coaching calls, led by course faculty, to assist in your in-class identified goals.
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN TO:
- Develop a strategic, systematic approach for needs assessment for and integration of high reliability into your care setting
- Review the science of high reliability and the tools associated with high reliability
- Design and implement communication strategies to promote and support a culture of psychological safety
- Integrate key robust process improvement strategies (Lean Six Sigma methodologies and change leadership philosophy) into high reliability practices and identified problems
Who Should Attend: Healthcare professionals, especially those with responsibilities in the areas of clinical delivery, finance, information services, imaging, pharmacy, and /or quality improvement.
- Access to online course content available on-demand 6-months post program
- Complimentary copy of Executing Lean Improvements: A Practical guide with real-world healthcare case studies
- Held on Thomas Jefferson University's campus in Philadelphia, PA
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks included both days
FEATURED EXPERT FACULTY INCLUDE:
Dennis Delisle, ScD, MHSA
Assistant Director, Operational Excellence, JCPH and Vice President, Operations at Methodist Hospital (Jefferson Health)
Maureen Frye, MSN, CRNP
Consultant, Safe and Reliable Care
Ellen L. Guarnieri, RN, MHSA, CPHQ
Assistant Director, Healthcare Quality and Safety, Jefferson College of Population Health
Doron Schneider, MD
Chief Patient Safety and Quality Officer, Abington-Jefferson
REGISTRATION AND PRICING
- Individual Registration: $2,500 per person
- Group rate (3+ from same org): $2,000 per person
- For more information and to register visit our website