PRESS RELEASE: 2019 Future Care Web Summit
- A HealthcareWebSummit Event from MCOL
- Tuesday, January 29, 2019
- 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Eastern (10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Pacific)
Phone: (209) 577-4888
MODESTO, CA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- JANUARY 18, 2019: What are the key healthcare business issues for 2019 that will impact you and your organization, and how can you best position for them? The Seventeenth Annual Future Care Web Summit addresses key trends and also focuses on several important cutting-edge healthcare business topics. The Web Summit also offers three on-demand video faculty sessions covering topics including SDOH in Medicaid managed care, today's world of healthcare risk adjustment and predictive modeling; and understanding the MSSP Pathways to Success program.
Tuesday, January 29, 2019
1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Eastern (10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Pacific)
- 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm: Healthcare Innovations and Trends for 2019- Paul Keckley, PhD
- 1:30 pm - 2:00 pm: The Legal, Regulatory and Policy Landscape for 2019- by Mark E. Lutes, Chair, Board of Directors; Member of the Firm, Epstein Becker Green
- 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm: Value Based Care in 2019 - David Fairchild, MD, MPH, Director, BDC Advisors
Position yourself for 2019 by attending the Seventeenth Annual Future Care Web Summit. Click here for detailed information and to register or call (209) 577-4888.
In addition to the main faculty presentation, this event includes a fun whiteboard drawing format opening video, brief moderated faculty interviews, and concluding live audience questions and answers.