MODESTO CA USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- JUNE 26, 2019: The June issue of Readmissions News features the article "Hospital Readmissions of All Ages, Insurance Types Identifies High Risk Groups" by Emily Barrett. Readmissions News is the monthly publication from Health Policy Publishing, LLC, which also offers Accountable Care News; Population Health News (with Medical Home News supplement); Care Analytics News; Value-Based Payment News; Health Insurance Marketplace Bulletin; HealthChangeBulletin and Healthcare Innovation Bulletin.
IN THE JUNE 2019 ISSUE
- Hospital Readmissions of All Ages, Insurance Types Identifies High Risk Groups by Emily Barrett
- Activity matters: How Fitbit Can Help us Understand Cancer Surgery Recovery by Daniel Luzer
- Using Care Coordination Technology to Monitor High Utilizers and Reduce Readmissions
- Thought Leaders' Corner: How can data gathered from remote patient monitoring be used to help prevent readmissions?
- Industry News with briefs regarding NVNA and Hospice, Ohio Living Home Health and Hospice, ConcertoHealth, Community VNA, Vivify Health, Innovaccer, Delta County Memorial Hospital, Synzi, and MobileSmith Health
- Catching up with... Aileen Kantor
- Click here to view page one of this issue.
- Click here to subscribe to Readmissions News, or find out more
Readmissions News subscribers receive this and future twelve page monthly issues, with a choice of electronic or print newsletter delivery, or both, and online access to past issues and more.
SUBSCRIBE NOW TO READMISSIONS NEWS
Click here to subscribe for $39 monthly or $468 annually, or call (209) 577-4888 to place your order. With your subscription, you will get:|
Each month, readers of Readmissions News will be able to:
- Cutting edge information to help you keep on top of clinical, regulatory, operational, strategic and marketplace developments regarding hospital readmissions.
- Each issue has twelve pages with detailed feature articles contributed by leading national experts and operators in the field, Thought Leader insights; Industry Briefs; Profile of a key individual involved with hospital readmissions management; plus more.
- Subscribers receive issues in print and electronic format, and also receive exclusive web site access to an archive of back issues and supplemental content.
- Get valuable business intelligence, networking and contact information regarding issues related to hospital readmissions
- Monitor current legal, regulatory, policy and payor reimbursement and contracting issues regarding management of hospital readmissions
- Build a knowledge base and accumulate key insights with detailed information available in guest articles and interviews with industry experts
- Maintain a working knowledge of applicable clinical, care and quality management, and business opportunities and challenges arising from identifying and addressing potentially preventable hospital readmissions
- Keep pace with the current environment regarding hospital readmission concepts, trends, benchmarks, results, reimbursement policies, contractual arrangements, analytics, guidelines and more
- Read about the case experiences of health systems, medical groups, health plans or care management organizations already involved with applicable initiatives
- Be current on evolving techniques and models regarding patient and family engagement and resources
JOIN THE READMISSIONS NEWS LINKEDIN GROUP
There's no cost to participate in the Readmissions News LinkedIn Group where you can Network, exchange information, and follow current developments with other professionals interested in management of hospital readmissions. You can sign up now at: www.linkedin.com/groups/4220113/|
SIGN UP FOR FREE READMISSIONS NEWS BULLETIN
You can receive complimentary periodic issues of the e-newsletter Readmissions Bulletin, with links to current Hospital Readmissions stories from around the web, and much more. You can sign up now at: http://readmissionsnews.com/resources.html|
FOR MORE INFORMATION
1101 Standiford Avenue, Suite C-3
Modesto, CA 95350
Phone: (209) 577-4888
Fax: (209) 577-3557