Press Release: In the March Issue: Surveys and Trends: New Market Survey Sees 'Opportunities, Barriers' re: Adopting Value-Based Payment Models
MODESTO CA USA -- EMPLOYEE BENEFIT UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- MARCH 17, 2020: The March issue of Accountable Care News features the article "Surveys and Trends: New Market Survey Sees 'Opportunities, Barriers' re: Adopting Value-Based Payment Models." Subscription and detailed information on Accountable Care News is available at www.AccountableCareNews.com. Accountable Care News is the monthly publication from Health Policy Publishing, LLC, which also offers Population Health News (with Medical Home News supplement); Care Analytics News (with Analytics Technology and Care Intervention Editions); Value-Based Payment News; Readmissions Bulletin; and HealthChange Bulletin.
IN THE MARCH 2020 ISSUE
- Surveys and Trends: New Market Survey Sees 'Opportunities, Barriers' re: Adopting Value-Based Payment Models
- Washington DC Watch: NAACOS Letter Recom-mends CMS Action to 'Address MACRA Implementation Pitfalls'
- Program Performance: UnityPoint Reports $9.5M in Shared Savings
- Movers & Shakers: University Hospitals Changes Leadership Structure for 'Improved Collaboration, Innovation'
- Market Reports: PHM Market Zooms Toward $150B in This Decade
- Accountable Care Collaboration: Highmark, Allegheny, Hopkins 'Expand Collaboration'
- Industry News with a brief regarding HealthLynked
- Click here to view page one of this issue.
- Click here to subscribe to Accountable Care News, or find out more
Accountable Care News subscribers receive this and future twelve page monthly issues with a choice of electronic or print newsletter delivery, or both, and online access to past issues and more.
SUBSCRIBE NOW TO ACCOUNTABLE CARE NEWS
Click here to subscribe for $39 per month or $468 annually. With your subscription you'll get:
- Featuring in-depth articles written by national experts, reports from the field, interviews; breaking news, research data; legal, regulatory, policy, financial, administrative and clinical developments, results from recent studies, case experience-to-date, and more
- Twelve pages per month with a mixture of detailed narrative information, charts, graphs and tables and pictures to tell the story
- Available in print and electronic format (you can receive both), plus subscriber web site with archives, supplemental content & LinkedIn Networking/Discussion Group
Every month, readers of Accountable Care News will be able to:
- Get valuable business intelligence, networking and contact information regarding Accountable Care Organizations and related issues
- Monitor current legal, regulatory, and policy issues regarding ACOs
- Build a knowledge base and accumulate key insights with detailed information available in guest articles and interviews with industry experts
- Maintain a working knowledge of applicable business opportunities and challenges arising from the emergence of Accountable Care models
- Keep pace with the current environment regarding Accountable Care concepts, trends, results, components, critical features, stakeholders and key topics relating to such models
- Read about the case experiences of health systems already involved with informal models
- Be current on evolving financial, operational, and strategic requirements and considerations for ACO creation and operation
JOIN THE ACCOUNTABLE CARE LINKEDIN GROUP
There's no cost to participate in the Accountable Care News LinkedIn Group where you can network, discuss and monitor Accountable Care Organization related activities. You can sign up now at www.linkedin.com/groups/3066715/|
SIGN UP FOR FREE ACCOUNTABLE CARE BULLETIN
You can receive complimentary periodic issues of the e-newsletter Accountable Care Bulletin, with links to current Accountable Care stories from around the web, and more. You can sign up now at www.accountablecarenews.com/resources.html|
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Accountable Care News|
3430 Tully Road, Suite 20, #114
Modesto, CA 95350