Press Release - In the September Issue: NAACOS: CMS Data Says ACOs 'Saved Medicare $2.6B in 2019'
MODESTO CA USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- SEPTEMBER 21, 2020: The September issue of Accountable Care News features the article "NAACOS: CMS Data Says ACOs 'Saved Medicare $2.6B in 2019." Subscription and detailed information on Accountable Care News is available at www.AccountableCareNews.com. Accountable Care News is the monthly publication from Health Policy Publishing, LLC, which also offers Population Health News (with Medical Home News supplement); Value-Based Payment News; Readmissions Bulletin; and HealthChange Bulletin.
IN THE SEPTEMBER 2020 ISSUE
- News @ Deadline: NAACOS: CMS Data Says ACOs 'Saved Medicare $2.6B in 2019'
- Surveys & Trends: Research Findings: 'Not All Hospitals Set Up For Success as ACO'
- Washington DC Watch: NAACOS Applauds Rural APM Rules
- Thought Leaders' Corner: Few ACOs have explored the possibilities of engaging specialists in cost control, even though specialists drive the major portion of patient spending, including admissions. What actions should ACOs be taking to use the leverage they have with specialists to lower costs, and how can these activities achieve better choices for patients?
- Movers & Shakers: LexisNexis' Healthcare Business Welcomes Sultan as VP Strategy
- Industry News with briefs regarding Change Healthcare and LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- Catching Up With Daniel Cidon
- Click here to view page one of this issue.
- Click here to subscribe to Accountable Care News, or find out more
Accountable Care News subscribers receive this and future twelve page monthly issues with a choice of electronic or print newsletter delivery, or both, and online access to past issues and more.
SUBSCRIBE NOW TO ACCOUNTABLE CARE NEWS
Click here to subscribe for $39 per month or $468 annually. With your subscription you'll get:
- Featuring in-depth articles written by national experts, reports from the field, interviews; breaking news, research data; legal, regulatory, policy, financial, administrative and clinical developments, results from recent studies, case experience-to-date, and more
- Twelve pages per month with a mixture of detailed narrative information, charts, graphs and tables and pictures to tell the story
- Available in print and electronic format (you can receive both), plus subscriber web site with archives, supplemental content & LinkedIn Networking/Discussion Group
Every month, readers of Accountable Care News will be able to:
- Get valuable business intelligence, networking and contact information regarding Accountable Care Organizations and related issues
- Monitor current legal, regulatory, and policy issues regarding ACOs
- Build a knowledge base and accumulate key insights with detailed information available in guest articles and interviews with industry experts
- Maintain a working knowledge of applicable business opportunities and challenges arising from the emergence of Accountable Care models
- Keep pace with the current environment regarding Accountable Care concepts, trends, results, components, critical features, stakeholders and key topics relating to such models
- Read about the case experiences of health systems already involved with informal models
- Be current on evolving financial, operational, and strategic requirements and considerations for ACO creation and operation
JOIN THE ACCOUNTABLE CARE LINKEDIN GROUP
here's no cost to participate in the Accountable Care News LinkedIn Group where you can network, discuss and monitor Accountable Care Organization related activities. You can sign up now at www.linkedin.com/groups/3066715/|
SIGN UP FOR FREE ACCOUNTABLE CARE BULLETIN
You can receive complimentary periodic issues of the e-newsletter Accountable Care Bulletin, with links to current Accountable Care stories from around the web, and more. You can sign up now at www.accountablecarenews.com/resources.html|
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Accountable Care News|
1101 Standiford Avenue, Suite C-3
Modesto, CA 95350