Find Out What's Next in Value-Based Care
David L. Allen
Phone: (202) 770-1901
LOS ANGELES CA, USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- MARCH 5, 2020: The America's Physician Groups Annual Conference 2020 The Value Movement Grows Up: What's Next? May 28-30 in San Diego is designed for all who are committed to value-based payment models, no matter where you on your journey to risk. Join us to gain the tools and insights you need to find success in today's complex healthcare environment.
APG members can save $160 by registering before the March 27 early-bird deadline!
WHAT WILL YOU FIND AT APG ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2020?>
Nationally recognized speakers, including:
- Aneesh Chopra, President, CareJourney
- Niyum Gandhi, Executive Vice President and Chief Population Health Officer, Mt. Sinai Health System
- Dr. Kate Koplan, Chief Quality Officer and Associate Medical Director, The Southeast Permanente Medical Group, National Permanente Quality Leader, The Permanente Federation
- Dr. Ronald A. Navarro, Regional Coordinating Chief of Orthopedic Surgery, Southern California Permanente Medical Group (SCPMG)
- Dr. Phil Oravetz, Chief Population Health Officer, Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- Dr. Ali Parsa, founder and CEO, Babylon
- And many more!
Educational programming that matters to you. Breakout sessions include:
- Artifical Intelligence in Action: Applying AI and ML at the Point-of-Care
- Understanding the Ins and Outs of the Direct Provider Contracting Model
- Helping PCPs Transition to New Payment Models
- Engaging Physicians in Population Health while ina Fee-for-Service World
- Innovations in Hospitals at Home Programs
Make sure to visit our Annual Conference 2020 website
for the latest information and a full Conference agenda.
Our pre-conference sessions are specifically designed to help you take your group to the next level! Led by respected industry leaders, the pre-conference is divided into three concurrent sessions and allows you to choose the session that best addresses your organization's needs.
- How to Move from Upside-Only to Downside Risk
- How to Succeed in Primary Care Cap and Professional Risk
- How to Move into Global Capitation
Please note that the pre-conference sessions are a separate fee. Visit our Conference website for more information on how to register.
Attendee make reservations with the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina by clicking here. Your confirmation will come from the hotel immediately upon booking. APG does not use third-party booking agencies. A special APG rate of $299 per night (plus applicable fees and taxes), single or double occupancy, has been arranged. This rate is guaranteed up to May 7, 2020, or until our room block sells out.
Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
We have a wide array of sponsorship opportunities to suit every budget. Details can be found in our Conference Prospectus or on our registration site.
And don't forget--APG members can save $160 by registering before the March 27 early-bird deadline!