- Thursday, March 5, 2020
- 8:00 am | Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 8:30 am - 12:30 pm | Program
Contact: Tara de Borja
899 Francisco Street
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Please join DWT for their annual, complimentary seminar to discuss current developments in healthcare regulation and hospital compliance. This year's topics include:
- HIPAA, Privacy, and Data Breach Update
- Government Overpayment Disclosures, Self-Audits, and the 60 Day Rule
- Telehealth 2.0
- Developments in Stark and the New “Sprint” Regulations
- Provider Enrollment -- the New Medicare and Medicaid Disclosure Requirements
- California AB 5 -- Employees or Independent Contractors?
- Hospital Litigation -- Compliance Tactics in the Trenches
- New DHHS Hospital Price Transparency Rules
- California AB 72 and 1611 -- Physician Billing for Emergency Services and Out of Network Patients
- Compliance Issues in Health Information Technology
- EMTALA Update
Special Panel Discussion: Government Investigation and Prosecution of Health Care Providers
A more detailed agenda can be viewed here.
This program has been developed for hospital CEOs, COOs, CFOs, Legal Counsel, Compliance Officers, Strategy Officers, Chief Medical Officers, Chief Nursing Officers, VPs of Business Development, and Risk Managers.
3.25 CLE and Compliance Credits pending.
Contact Tara de Borja with questions.
Breakfast and online materials are included.