Want to Succeed in Population Health? Register Today for the Population Health Essentials Academy, July 13-15
Contact: Jefferson College of Population Health
Phone: (215) 503-0174
Population Health Essentials offers a comprehensive overview of population health and outlines the fundamentals necessary to improve outcomes and reduce costs.
Redesigned for online delivery, this intensive professional development program offers the same experiences, content, and concepts as the in-person session.This 3-day multimodal educational program includes:
- Recorded presentations and live didactic sessions
- Pre-course and daily readings and assignments
- Curated discussion board for each session
- Interactive live group activities
Participants must attend all live on-line sessions and complete offline assignments. Each day consists of 4 hours of live content, plus 3 hours of additional work.
- Overview of population health and value-based care
- Public health and the community
- Healthcare quality and safety
- Health economics
- Population health intelligence
- Population Management & Strategy
Who should attend:|
Clinicians, practitioners, administrators and executives from healthcare related industries, hospital systems, pharmaceutical and medical device companies, employers, insurers and consultants
THE JEFFERSON DIFFERENCE:
Led by JCPH faculty and industry experts, the Academy will provide you with the knowledge, skills and tools skills to develop and implement models of care to improve health outcomes within your organization.
- Sessions include case studies and real-world workplace examples
- Classes limited in size to ensure personal attention and interactivity
- Network with and learn from other participants facing similar challenges
- Come away with the skills and knowledge to help focus your organizationís population health management efforts
- Online access to coursework and materials, available during and for 6-months after the program
Attend our upcoming session and succeed in population health and value-based care!