SALT LAKE CITY, UT USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- NOVEMBER 9, 2020: Join Leavitt Partners for its biannual political checkpoint webinar. The faculty of national experts will discuss their perspective on election results, implications for health care, and the road ahead in 2021. This event will feature our election pros Governor Mike Leavitt, Andrew Croshaw, Vince Ventimiglia, Sara Singleton, and Jennifer Colamonico.
TUNE IN FOR INSIGHTS INCLUDING:
- Election Results: What we know, what we don't know, and perspectives on what has changed.
- Healthcare Impact: What lessons should we take from the results?
- The Road Ahead: What does 2021 hold for health care policy?
- Date: Tuesday, November 10, 2020
- Time: 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm ET
Feel free to share this invitation with others in your organization. If you have any questions, please contact:
Jennifer Colamonico, Senior Director
Event Website: https://info.leavittpartners.com/lp-political-checkpoint-2020
We hope you are able to join us!