Primary Care's Role in Responding to COVID-19
- Wednesday, April 15, 2020
- 2:00-3:00 p.m. ET
Contact: Alyssa Neumann Kane
Phone: (202) 888-5774
WASHINGTON, DC USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- MARCH 23, 2020: Register today for PCC's upcoming webinar: Primary Care's Role in Responding to COVID-19.
Learn more about the coronavirus outbreak, its impact on practices and patients, and how primary care is responding. This discussion with primary care leaders will address issues spanning primary care capacity, virtual visits, and community-based approaches to care in the midst of COVID-19.
Attendees will hear from:
- Beverly H. Johnson, President & CEO, Institute for Patient and Family-Centered Care
- Darilyn Moyer, MD, FACP, Executive Vice President & Chief Executive Officer, American College of Physicians
- Ian Tong, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Doctor On Demand
- April Joy Damian, PhD, MSc, CHPM, PMP | Associate Director, Weitzman Institute