Save the Date & Call for Proposals: 2020 ConV2X Telehealth & Blockchain in Healthcare Symposium
- Virtual online event
- November 10 - 11, 2020
Director, Strategic Partnerships & Industry Relations
Mobile: 203 545 3759
WASHINGTON, DC USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- SEPTEMBER 2, 2020: Partners in Digital Health is pleased to open its Call for Speakers to the 4th Annual Converge2Xcelerate (#Conv2X) 2020 Symposium. The online event is scheduled for November 10 & 11, 2020, from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. The event includes executives, pioneers and leading academics transforming healthcare around the globe.
Given your commitment to a forward reaching health agenda including evidence based research and the impact of new technologies for populations far and wide, we believe this forum will be an ideal event for you to share priorities in transforming local and global health connectivity. The theme this year is "US-World Health Transformation."
To submit your Symposium topic and interest, please click here.
Please note, only those selected will be contacted. Focus areas appear below. You are encouraged to submit an abstract submission amplifying those below for consideration.
At this time, McKinsey & Company is scheduled for a Symposium Keynote Address.
BLOCKCHAIN AND EDGE TECHNOLOGIES:
- Virtual Health: Impact on Providers, People & Process
- Virtual Health: Tools & Services - Hardware & Software
- Trusted data science and quantum computing impact and emergence on medicine, regulatory decisions and clinical trials
- Design thinking, embedding technologies into systems, achieving business growth and scaling agnostic initiatives
- Economic impact including infrastructure, workforce, training, investments and ROI post Covid-19 with telehealth and blockchain technology
- Regulation and governance including progress made toward interoperability current and future in telehealth and blockchain
Special Editions will be created for the Symposium with combined viewer reach of 266,000 including distribution in Egypt and GCC countries in the peer review journals Blockchain in Healthcare Today and Telehealth and Medicine Today.
Partners in Digital Health looks forward to your response.